Is the DC sniper a terrorist?

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
I can see it now…<P>JBD makes a life direction decision:<P>‘Let’s see… do I want to be a spy or an advertising man? Do I want to write copy or shoot people in the back of the head? Do I want to write jingles or travel to foreign countries under an assumed identity, meet interesting people and then kill them? I don’t know, six of one half a dozen of the other. I think I’ll flip a coin! <P>Now… do I take a vitamin or smoke some crack? Decisions decisions decisions…’<P> <BR>

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
On a conspiracy theory note, it is kind of interesting that the sniper is staying pretty much within a certain boundary... east of D.C. itself. If it was linked to a terrorists, this could be a test pattern, to see what kind of reaction a single sniper can get.<P>Could this be the beginning?<P>Who knows. But the police are possibly one step closer to finding this person. <P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jaxbchdude:<BR><B>BUT why not multiple citys?? Why not multiple targets?? They are already in our country so why not have one in every city doing the same thing.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

jaxbchdude

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 10, 2002
Very Funny GWS-<BR>I laughed out loud!!!!!<P>Hey I never thought about combining both .... perhaps you got something there!!!<P>I think my CIA/FBI stint would have been a short lived one...<P>1st question in the interview:<BR>Have you ever smoked pot???<P>end of interview!!!<P><BR>jbd

tyrez

Kelly Slater status
Jan 10, 2002
Big Blue Marble
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jaxbchdude:<BR><B>...1st question in the interview:<BR>Have you ever smoked pot???</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What, like this morning? Nah. Why, you got some?<P>

jaxbchdude

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 10, 2002
tyrez----<P>The older I get the harder it is to find....<BR>I still have been know to puff (but not inhale)haha<P>no --DRY as the desert round here!!<P>jbd