Is Leftwing Journalist John Nichols the Infamous January 6 “Scaffold Commander”?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Looks like a deadbang match to me.

Is Leftwing Journalist John Nichols the Infamous January 6 “Scaffold Commander”?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

While much of the focus for January 6 “insurrection” skeptics has been on Ray Epps, there’s another mystery man who is arguably more interesting. The “Scaffold Commander” has clear images of him. There are videos of him coordinating mostly peaceful protesters to enter the Capitol Building. Yet he has never been identified nor has he been arrested, prompting many to assume he was part of the con from the beginning.

Here he is:

A tip came across the desk at The Liberty Daily Tuesday night that showed an image of John Nichols and the Scaffold Commander. They definitely appear to be very similar, but I questioned it all at first. Why would the Deep State, Nancy Pelosi, or whoever orchestrated all of this use a well-known journalist who writes for the leftwing publication, The Nation? Why not get an average Joe who nobody knew? Then, I watched a video of Nichols juicing up a crowd at a Bernie Sanders rally and I realized the guy is very talented. He has a gift for rallying people and getting them to do what he wants. That’s when I realized he might have been the PERFECT person to man the bullhorn and coordinate the “insurrection.”

I discussed all of this on the latest mini-episode of my show. I also played audio in which Nichols’ voice and the voice of the Scaffold Commander seem eerily similar. So, I ask the question: Are they the same person? I’ll leave that up to you all to decide. Here’s my show:

The image below shows the Scaffold Commander and John Nichols side-by-side. Unfortunately, the image of Nichols is a decade old; it was the closest I could get to the proper mirrored angle. Again, the placement of the crooked teeth on the lower right side of the mouth seems to match. The lines on the face also match, albeit from a face about 8 years younger. The glasses match. But the part that stood out the most to me were the eyes. Age them a decade and have him yelling like the Scaffold Commander and it seems to be another match.

The nose is hard to match because of the angle but the basic shape is the same. And when I superimposed the images, the facial structure is identical. As you look at the image, remember the image of John Nichols on the right is a decade old.

Scaffold Commander John Nichols

Considering the similarities it’s fair to ask if John Nichols was the Scaffold Commander. I’m not accusing him. I’m just asking what you all think.....
---------------------------------------------------------------------

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
how come the close up, clear picture of 'scaffolding man w/bullhorn' is of someone not on a scaffolding and not with a bullhorn?

this just looks like a closeup of a rando in a crowd

Reactions: Hump

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
how come the close up, clear picture of 'scaffolding man w/bullhorn' is of someone not on a scaffolding and not with a bullhorn?

this just looks like a closeup of a rando in a crowd

Right, because people yelling on bullhorns never take the bullhorns down.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
squidliar has it all figured out guys

928 trump loving dummies have been charged

BUT THE GUY WITH THE BULLHORN MADE THEM ALL DO IT

ahahahahahahah

what would compel someone to make such a stupid fkn argument?

how badly are you trying to avoid acknowledging reality!?

ahahahahahahahahaha

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
Right, because people yelling on bullhorns never take the bullhorns down.
no they do.
it's just that this close up of the guy looks like it could be any guy. Since the scaffolding guy is pretty obscured - do you have a better picture of scaffolding guy, on the scaffolding, so we can see him?

Reactions: Hump

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
squidliar has it all figured out guys

928 trump loving dummies have been charged

BUT THE GUY WITH THE BULLHORN MADE THEM ALL DO IT

ahahahahahahah

what would compel someone to make such a stupid fkn argument?

how badly are you trying to avoid acknowledging reality!?

ahahahahahahahahaha

You go to a Trump rally at the Capitol pond after the election is stolen. After the rally you walk in the middle of the crowd to the capitol. You walk with everyone else right past the location of the fencing, signage and barricades which have already been removed. Guys, some with bullhorns on official-looking scaffolding, urge you onward. The capitol doors are open, and you follow the crowd inside.

Now you're a federal felon because you've just been hoodwinked by a bunch of radical leftists working under the direction of federal law enforcement officers who's salary you pay.

A day of exposure and reckoning is coming.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You go to a Trump rally at the Capitol pond after the election is stolen. After the rally you walk in the middle of the crowd to the capitol. You walk with everyone else right past the location of the fencing, signage and barricades which have already been removed. Guys, some with bullhorns on official-looking scaffolding, urge you onward. The capitol doors are open, and you follow the crowd inside.

Now you're a federal felon because you've just been hoodwinked by a bunch of radical leftists working under the direction of federal law enforcement officers who's salary you pay.

A day of exposure and reckoning is coming.
how much of a moron do you have to be to believe this?

ahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahaha

you're pathetic!

EXPOSURE AND RECKONING IS COMING FOR YOU JUST LIKE THE KRAKEN AT MAR A LAGO

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

I mean....really?!

you're a grown human adult and this is what you actually believe?

I mean....you are literally wrong about EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME

ahahahahahahahahahahaa

BETTER GET KRAKEN, CONSPIRACY SHERLOCK!

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
it's just that this close up of the guy looks like it could be any guy. Since the scaffolding guy is pretty obscured - do you have a better picture of scaffolding guy, on the scaffolding, so we can see him?

Right, because these images aren't clear enough.

I didn't write this article. Obviously the right image of the radical leftist journalist has been retouched to add the hoodie for parallelism.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I just cannot figure out what would motivate someone to make such a stupid fkn thread

who could possibly believe this?

why in god's great earth would you spend your time trying to make excuses for the nearly 1,000 trumpers that have been charged?

what a fkn loon

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
I just cannot figure out what would motivate someone to make such a stupid fkn thread

who could possibly believe this?

why in god's great earth would you spend your time trying to make excuses for the nearly 1,000 trumpers that have been charged?

what a fkn loon
well you see the photo dont you, this new evidence is right there in front of you.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
ahahahahahahahaaa

the ghost has solved the riddle!

look at this website where he gets his news from...it's a straight rip of Drudge

classic squidliar

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
ahahahahahahahaaa

the ghost has solved the riddle!

look at this website where he gets his news from...it's a straight rip of Drudge

classic squidliar

The totally ridiculous part of this thread is how you leftist buffoons pigeon-cackle that the guy in the picture CAN'T be the scaffolding commander, and that this writer is a nutter for saying so. HELLO? Somebody WAS the scaffolding commander, and was egging protesters into the capitol building.