Indictment? (...or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love "Any Day Now")

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
maybe some of them were feeling less emotional about it
and now they are fired up
I don't think so.

But I'm not saying your are not right.

You could be.

what do I know?

It totally reminds me of Russia getting mad a Ukrane for defending itself.

Now you are really going to make us mad!

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I would agree with the last part were it not for trump's venal pyscopathy and criminality.

Trump has lots or resources to defend himself in court.

I think he's going to have more trouble with the other cases.

I bet he's going to win the election.

So

Anything is possible
The problem is the lunatics on both sides are going to come unglued...the right lunatics tomorrow...the left lunatics when the charged are dropped or he is acquitted. This is just gasoline.

I would be shocked if he won. His election was people making a point. Biden election was people tired of the constant noise. The next election is critical. The nation is going to fracture if politics remain warfare. Both parties need to ostracize the lunatics. It's time for a non polarizing guy with all his marbles to claim the middle...someone boring but likable enough that makes congressmen and senators look foolish when they rush to mic's with hyperbole. Right now we have adult babies that run to the mic and feign outrage every time they don't get 100% of what they want.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
The problem is the lunatics on both sides are going to come unglued...the right lunatics tomorrow...the left lunatics when the charged are dropped or he is acquitted. This is just gasoline.

I would be shocked if he won. His election was people making a point. Biden election was people tired of the constant noise. The next election is critical. The nation is going to fracture if politics remain warfare. Both parties need to ostracize the lunatics. It's time for a non polarizing guy with all his marbles to claim the middle...someone boring but likable enough that makes congressmen and senators look foolish when they rush to mic's with hyperbole. Right now we have adult babies that run to the mic and feign outrage every time they don't get 100% of what they want.
Hysterical you criticizing people you racist piece of sh it.

Reactions: Pico

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
I don't think it helps him or hurts him. Trump is not a sympathetic character. The voters that care about this he already has....and that isn't enough to win an election and I do not believe that this makes him electable. The only think that makes Trump a viable candidate is Joe Biden...just like the only reason Trump won in 2016 was because Hillary Clinton is the most unlikeable politician in this country...ever.

I do believe that this is pretty bad. Bragg and the State Attorney General both ran campaigns on getting Trump. The equal application of justice is important and if anyone doesn't think this is a vendetta they are either stupid or lying.
i concur with this - he was already unelectable quite simply because the majority of the voters don't like him. he will never be president again.

whether it's a vendetta is entirely determined by the outcome. if he's guilty, then it doesn't matter why he was prosecuted because he will have to be proven to be worthy of prosecution. make no mistake, he's in a situation entirely of his own creation and this is just getting started.

Reactions: kidfury

Sharky

Phil Edwards status
Feb 25, 2006
I predict this is going to get the weirdos out on the streets. I predict violence.

I think a Trump in prison would be a martyr. A rallying point for the far, FAR right militias etc

Last edited:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
What crime did he commit?

If he’s proven guilty of a crime he should be punished accordingly.

Pretty simple.
Well the public doesnt know that now do we? Rest assured its a felony and with enough evidence to convince a jury to move forward. Once indicted these cases are rarely lost by the prosecutors. We can all speculate but we dont know. There will be a ton of evidence. Turnip is innocent until proven guilty.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I predict this is going to get the weirdos out on the streets. I predict violence.

I think a Trump in prison would be a martyr. A rallying point for the far, FAR right militias etc

I'll be curious how the far right militia's do against the feds.

I don't think they will do great but it's easier to start a fire than to put it out

sickdog

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 5, 2006
Sure it is partly political, but celebrities of all types are more routinely charged, and sentenced to longer terms/fines as an example to the rest of us. Somehow, "Equal protection under the law" does not pertain to the famous.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009

i hope so. if there are people who ready to rumble over this, far better to find out who they are now. and crush them.

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Friend,​
We are living through the darkest chapter of American history.​
The Radical Left – the enemy of the hard-working men and women of this country – have INDICTED me in a disgusting witch hunt.​
Alvin Bragg, the Soros-funded District Attorney behind the indictment, relied on the testimony of a convicted felon and a disbarred lawyer.​
Never before in our Nation’s history has this been done.
The Democrats have cheated countless times over the decades, but weaponizing our justice system to punish a political opponent who just so happens to be a President of the United States, has never happened before. Ever.
From the time I came down the golden escalator at Trump Tower and even before I was sworn in as your President of the United States, the Radical Left Democrats have been engaged in a witch hunt to destroy our movement.​
Ever since I ran for president as a complete political outsider, the corrupt ruling class has tried to shut down our America First movement.​
The Deep State will use anything at their disposal to shut down the one political movement that puts YOU first.​
But I promise you this: This Witch Hunt will BACKFIRE MASSIVELY on Joe Biden.
With your support, we will write the next great chapter of American history – and 2024 will forever go down as the year we saved our Republic.
WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Friend, if he ends up serving another term this period will be known as doofus interruptus !! )