Impeachment: Keep this in mind

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
When the Senate votes to acquit on Friday, it will not be a dismissal or a rejection of charges. It will be an acquittal. Trump will be acquitted forever, Nancy.

SteveT

Phil Edwards status
Apr 11, 2005
Just like the Astros should have a championship with an astrix, Cheeto should have an acquittal with an astrix.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
When the Senate votes to acquit on Friday, it will not be a dismissal or a rejection of charges. It will be an acquittal. Trump will be acquitted forever, Nancy.
You are framing it wrong.

The GOP senator are showing how much the rule of laws doesn't matter at all.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
You got Trump paying senators and several being coconspirators, sounds like a fair process to me.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
You are framing it wrong.

The GOP senator are showing how much the rule of laws doesn't matter at all.

H-o-r-s-e - s-h-i-t.

The takeaway lesson here is that bureaucratic swamp creatures do not dictate presidential policy. Neither do representatives or senators. Voters and presidents choose presidential policy. If swamp creatures don't like it then tough sh!t. That's what - you know - elections are for.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I like how Limbaugh was calling for death penalty for drug users while being an addict and did not cost him any listeners.
Not to mention his absolute Freddie Mercury level flaming gayness while working with the KC Royals.

Squidley's love for him only grew so hard at that point, he can only ride an ice-laden recumbent bike.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
H-o-r-s-e - s-h-i-t.

The takeaway lesson here is that bureaucratic swamp creatures do not dictate presidential policy. Neither do representatives or senators. Voters and presidents choose presidential policy. If swamp creatures don't like it then tough sh!t. That's what - you know - elections are for.
Actually, it's the corrupt, spineless GOP determining the outcome out of fear of trump.

Do you not understand what is happening?

Maybe people don't like you because you are stupid?

Last edited: