How the administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic.....

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
What delusion? Are you denying what we've all lived through the last couple years?
I was a serious situation in the beginning, Trump totally fooked up the response. You have no fooking clue how it would of went with the public health measures taken in every developed nation. Of course you being a twitter expert you think you know better.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How exactly did greed increase housing costs? :unsure: Remote work and low interest rates is largely to blame.
Corporations buying single family homes and rentals using computers to collude on price. What you posted are factors as well

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Corporations buying single family homes and rentals using computers to collude on price. What you posted are factors as well
-hedge funds snapping up real estate on spec.

-air bnb everywhere

-charging crazy rents

we get calls all the time from people asking us to sell.

Reactions: mundus

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
What you describe above is a very small portion of home sales. Being able to make a big city salary in a college or resort town had a much more dramatic effect

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
I see no lies

The overblown panic was reaction to statements like this

It disappear, and the risk was insanely low, as we all know. If it would have been ignored 4 years ago we would have been not only fine, but in a better place than we are in now

You guys did this to yourselves

Mask up dummies
The risk of dying from Covid was somewhere between the risk of dying from cancer and dying from an accident. During the pandemic it was the third highest cause of death.

Not insanely low.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The risk of dying from Covid was somewhere between the risk of dying from cancer and dying from an accident. During the pandemic it was the third highest cause of death.

Not insanely low.
do we shut down society and burn down the economy for either of those things?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
do we shut down society and burn down the economy for either of those things?
Well they kept society and the economy quite alive, and it's currently going gangbusters by every possible measure (employment, GDP, manufacturing output, consumer spending, etc.) are all way up, when adjusted for inflation.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I was a serious situation in the beginning, Trump totally fooked up the response. You have no fooking clue how it would of went with the public health measures taken in every developed nation. Of course you being a twitter expert you think you know better.
The panic is what made it "serious"

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Well they kept society and the economy quite alive, and it's currently going gangbusters by every possible measure (employment, GDP, manufacturing output, consumer spending, etc.) are all way up, when adjusted for inflation.
:roflmao:

as to the rest of it, I forgot I was asking a question to a true believer, who cannot possibly give a truthful answer

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Four Years Ago Began 2-Weeks To Stop The Spread. Never forget.

and also began your endless whinging about permanent mask mandates, great reset, constant population controls, and we’ll never get our freedumb back.

fast forward a few years and everything is back to normal.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
without the media panic and the lockdowns that followed i would not have been able to tell that there was anything unusual happening
When my wife‘s 2 hospital coworkers died within a day or 2 of each other, it was hard to not notice something was happening