House Republican Whip, other Republicans, shot in targeted attack

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
squidley said:
heelnipstr said:
squidley said:
Rep. DeSantis: Man Asked Whether Republicans or Dems Were on Field Before Scalise Shooting

.....predictable effects of riots, staged Trump assassinations, severed Trump head.
you forgot your own hatred, bigotry, dark and twisted world view.
Allegedly resulting in what?
believe it or not, you are part of our world and your actions/beliefs have effects in the world.

Don't feel too guilty about this but there might be a black Muslim gay surfer who reads your posts and takes them seriously. It's a stretch but what if while going to his law office he came across someone on a recumbent bike and his anger from being denied entry into BYU years ago was triggered after reading one of your rants and now seeing the lazyboy biker... Manslaughter, not good. Better lawyer-up before it is too late.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
heelnipstr said:
squidley said:
heelnipstr said:
squidley said:
Rep. DeSantis: Man Asked Whether Republicans or Dems Were on Field Before Scalise Shooting

.....predictable effects of riots, staged Trump assassinations, severed Trump head.
believe it or not, you are part of our world and your actions/beliefs have effects in the world.

Don't feel too guilty about this but there might be a black Muslim gay surfer who reads your posts and takes them seriously. It's a stretch but what if while going to his law office he came across someone on a recumbent bike and his anger from being denied entry into BYU years ago was triggered after reading one of your rants and now seeing the lazyboy biker... Manslaughter, not good. Better lawyer-up before it is too late.
So you're claiming that, as a conservative, SPEAKING, not rioting, not parading the president's severed head in effigy, not staging depictions of presidential assassination, could incite my self-declared enemies to.......

ATTACK ME.

1. That's not what happened today. Actions by the left incited a leftist to attach the leadership of the OPPOSITE side.

2. You are one s-i-c-k - b-a-s-t-a-r-d.
Your response is a threat against me.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
squidley said:
GDaddy, casa mugrienta, Gromsdad, ifallalot... here's your guy. Defend him. He's on your team.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
squidley said:
heelnipstr said:
squidley said:
heelnipstr said:
squidley said:

So you're claiming that, as a conservative, SPEAKING, not rioting, not parading the president's severed head in effigy, not staging depictions of presidential assassination, could incite my self-declared enemies to.......

ATTACK ME.

1. That's not what happened today. Actions by the left incited a leftist to attach the leadership of the OPPOSITE side.

2. You are one s-i-c-k - b-a-s-t-a-r-d.
Do I win the squidly melt down thread award? And does that come with a bike?