HEY DOC...EAR CONES

punkrokvixen

Michael Peterson status
Mar 27, 2003
SF-ish
and do they even really work? I've used one before and didn't really see any stuff come out and it felt the same. But I might have taken it out too soon, I got bored just laying there.

SurfDoc

Michael Peterson status
Dec 19, 2002
ex-pat Huntington Beach
Visit site
I'm not a big fan of ear cones.
Besides, how do you know if you really need to use them unless an experienced "ear looker inner" has has checked the ear canals for cerumen impaction (wax blockage?).

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
do not use these. they will pull EVERYTHING out of your ear and you will walk around feeling like a gnarly, cold, arctic wind is blowing into and inside your raw, stripped, open, naked inner ears. you will be bummed. for a long while.

don't do it.

punkrokvixen

Michael Peterson status
Mar 27, 2003
SF-ish
Thank God I'm impatient and took mine out too early. I was supposed to have my ears irrigated after I ended up in the emergency room one night but was scared away by the doctor. He made my ear bleed. They put these drops in my ears to loosen everything up and then take a huge sarynge (i can't spell) filled with warm water and shoot it into my ear. I think I junped becuase it was too hot and he scraped me with the thing. I've never cried like that before! I'm scared to do it again!