Golfer in Chief.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
"I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.”

"There's just so much to be done," Trump told CBS' 60 Minutes in an interview broadcast Nov. 13, 2016. "So I don't think we'll be very big on vacations, no."

Each trip costs something like $3mill, I guess we know what all those cuts in department were really funding :roflmao: :roflmao:

Hump

Phil Edwards status
Jan 10, 2002
Vancouver Island
Come on man, you know he has to check on the goats he had placed on his New Jersey golf course so he could claim a farm credit.

What's wrong with that??

Sheesh!!

Take care.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Hump said:
Come on man, you know he has to check on the goats he had placed on his New Jersey golf course so he could claim a farm credit.

What's wrong with that??

Sheesh!!

Take care.
:roflmao: fack I thought that was a joke! Think gromsdad will make a post about it like he did with his favorite musician? Me thinks not

No backbone!

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
So funny to watch Republicans fumble all over themselves trying to defend Trump's spending and vacation habits after 8 years of near constant bitching about the Obamas. :loser:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
manbearpig said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: but you sure as hell bitched if obama took time off.
Obummer played golf about 4 to 5 times per week with is liberal homeboys. Then he took extended vacations where he played golf even more.

Trump plays golf a weekend or two per month, mostly when he flies to Mar A Lago. Trump frequently uses these outings to entertain and negotiate with foreign statesmen and administrative contacts.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
VeniceSrfr said:
manbearpig said:
Each trip costs something like $3mill, I guess we know what all those cuts in department were really funding :roflmao: :roflmao:
3 mil is pocket change for a man with 10 billion.
$3 million ain't his money. that $3 million could do a lot of good for schools. buy lots of supplies teachers have to pay out of their own pocket. fund after school programs. instead all wasted so Cheeto doesn't have to work over the weekends.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
squidley said:
manbearpig said:
Obummer played golf about 4 to 5 times per week with is liberal homeboys. Then he took extended vacations where he played golf even more.

Trump plays golf a weekend or two per month, mostly when he flies to Mar A Lago. Trump frequently uses these outings to entertain and negotiate with foreign statesmen and administrative contacts.
#alternativefacts

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
squidley said:
Obummer played golf about 4 to 5 times per week with is liberal homeboys.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

nearly every day per week :shrug:

roflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmaoroflmao: :roflmao

:bigdeal:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
squidley said:
manbearpig said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: I love ya squidly! Thanks for proving my point, knew I could count on ya!