Going to perfect, uncrowded Central Cal Point Break this Friday

Mar 8, 2003
It is believed to be a myth but it actually does exist. It is almost exactly like Rincon missus every single person. It is between Santa Barbara and Pebble Beach. Care to take a guess where it is?

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bossalafegus:
<strong>It is believed to be a myth but it actually does exist. It is almost exactly like Rincon missus every single person. It is between Santa Barbara and Pebble Beach. Care to take a guess where it is?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">don't bother wasting you time driving up there. it's not worth it. surf doesn't get good around that area.

Mar 8, 2003
Nope you all wrong.

Del Beef-another person said that on another bb but unfortunately you are wrong.

Stu dog-you are REALLY wrong.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bossalafegus:
<strong>Nope you all wrong

Stu dog-you are REALLY wrong.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i was trying to be sarcastic.

Harvey Wilson

Legend (inyourownmind)
Apr 24, 2002
Neither here nor there
<strong>G and Reality Check-close

Chicken-you gotta trespass the whole way unless you gots connections.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Who you callin' chicken? I'm not afraid of nothing. Oops, that's my name....darn it.

Trespassing, eh? If I told you one of the names of the guards would you let me know if I was right?

matt

Michael Peterson status
Jan 10, 2002
Visit site
Cojo? Governments?

I was gonna be up there on saturday, but dont know with the south wind thats expected. Are you boating in or walking in?

g

Nep status
Jan 21, 2002
Santa Barbara
south winds are predicted and huge tidal swing on Sat, minus low at about 12:00 noon. I always boating, gonna wait till thurs-fri to see if it will be worth it.