Gavin Newsom kind of flailing on TV right now

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I understand not mixing with crowds of people but surfing or riding a bike would be a weird thing to ban. Unless of course ifail is right and gubmint clerks are trying to take our freedom away because it gives them a boaner.

Paris jogger:

AE438DC8-CC16-404F-9D3C-C27858379BD7.jpeg

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I understand not mixing with crowds of people but surfing or riding a bike would be a weird thing to ban. Unless of course ifail is right and gubmint clerks are trying to take our freedom away because it gives them a boaner.

Paris jogger:

View attachment 87835
Not surfing or riding a bike is what you're supporting.

The fact that you can't make the easy connection of why government wants to have control over citizens shows how childish your outlook on life is

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Not surfing or riding a bike is what you're supporting.

The fact that you can't make the easy connection of why government wants to have control over citizens shows how childish your outlook on life is
Where was I supporting that?

I went for a bike ride yesterday.

Why don't you explain that "easy connection" to us, since everybody's so ignorant about the government secret plan to control you by protecting the citizens from getting sick and dying.

You keep saying nebulous things like that but you can never explain yourself, libertarian child.