SOLD FS: 5'7" Stretch Quad Fish

Jan 3, 2024
5'7" fish in CFT construction. Deck is immaculate

Some small pressures on the bottom (pictured) - other than that in basically new condition. Dims 5'7x21x2.5(?) handwriting hard to read on the thickness.

Located in San Francisco, asking $6-700 from the fb marketplace bots but it's yours for $500 - got a couple customs to fund

Attachments

Last edited:

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Chances that it'll work for me = slim.

My affinity for kneeboards that work as a standup = high

Funds = low

But I feel bad that nobody is biting for you. I feel like I may have seen you out in the water on this at some point.

I already have a board that I will likely not touch for 9 months sitting at the house. Any offer I make would be rude.

• Love
Reactions: shoaltoad
Jan 3, 2024
Chances that it'll work for me = slim.

My affinity for kneeboards that work as a standup = high

Funds = low

But I feel bad that nobody is biting for you. I feel like I may have seen you out in the water on this at some point.

I already have a board that I will likely not touch for 9 months sitting at the house. Any offer I make would be rude.
lol - all good.

I'm kinda bummed at stretch cuz I learned it's really not a kneeboard shape the more I dug into the design, but whatevs. He pretty much shaped me a standard quad fish. Fins should be higher up (centered under the knees instead of back foot) and board should be about 2" wider, so I'm getting a legit one shaped. Still was fun at the beach and eagles on smaller days tho!

I'm sure a FB marketplace gremlin will bite but wanted to see if a homie deal could be struck with the erBB.

coexistence is futile

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
lol - all good.

I'm kinda bummed at stretch cuz I learned it's really not a kneeboard shape the more I dug into the design, but whatevs. He pretty much shaped me a standard quad fish. Fins should be higher up (centered under the knees instead of back foot) and board should be about 2" wider, so I'm getting a legit one shaped. Still was fun at the beach and eagles on smaller days tho!
I asked one kneelo out there about his board with a pad that looked to have a concave deck. Is that you or someone else?

My dad rode similar kneeboards when I was a kid. but yours does look a little more like a standard quad fish.
His had a more pronounced wide point forward, with less curve in the business end. Wide swallow tail.
And yeah, 22-23" wide..
The quads were set pretty far back for a kneeboard, but spread fairly far apart. This tended to make them really drivey and really fast, but they would have that twin fin skateyness when trying to turn it over onto the other rail. Not as much of a problem if you're on your knees, but it took getting used to up on your feet. The ones most guys are on now have the fins further up for maneuverability, but my old man was more interested in going fast and getting barrelled rather then doing turns in the lip.

As luck would have it, I just found one that is not QUITE there, but close.

• Love
Reactions: shoaltoad
Jan 3, 2024
I asked one kneelo out there about his board with a pad that looked to have a concave deck. Is that you or someone else?

My dad rode similar kneeboards when I was a kid.
Wide point forward, not a ton of curve in the business end. Wide swallow tail.
And yeah, 22-23" wide..
The quads were set pretty far back for a kneeboard, but spread fairly far apart. This tended to make them really drivey and really fast, but they would have that twin fin skateyness when trying to turn it over onto the other rail. Not as much of a problem if you're on your knees, but it took getting used to up on your feet. The ones most guys are on now have the fins further up for maneuverability, but my old man was more interested in going fast and getting barrelled rather then doing turns in the lip.
Mine on order is concave deck - im stocked. Kind of a greenough template but with more modern rails and foil

Yeah I won't be too bent out of shape if the stretch doesn't sell, it screams down the line but bogs rail real bad when I turn. Would turn much better as a stand up.

I'm a big bitch at 5'11" 200 so I def need the extra width. The further up fin placement will give me more control based on how I shift my weight.

That's sick your old man is a kneelo. I'm young so get weird looks at the beach haha but fuck it I wanna go fast. Kneeboarding the beach and similar NorCal beachies when small-medium is so goddamn fun
I stand up surf a lot too but when its clean and small at the beach kneelo can't be beat!

Jan 3, 2024

My dad rode similar kneeboards when I was a kid. but yours does look a little more like a standard quad fish.
His had a more pronounced wide point forward, with less curve in the business end. Wide swallow tail.
And yeah, 22-23" wide..

As luck would have it, I just found one that is not QUITE there, but close.

Just opened that CL link - OCD asymmetrical sad pad. Still sick tho. Reminds me of early kneeboards when they were basically just fishes. The design has come a long way

Someone buy my fish before the mob comes and kneecaps me. It is not a proper kneeboard, it's a fish I used as a kneeboard. Has standup dims. Will do homie deal to erBB

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Might be worth checking with Pack Rat records if you're ever down south.