for tfad and L9

LeucadiaEight

Miki Dora status
Feb 3, 2002
No, L9 is right. I bought some of those "herbal enlargement" pills you see advertised in the back of magazines. Let's just say L8 bumped up an inch to L9.

LeucadiaEight

Miki Dora status
Feb 3, 2002
But in all seriousityness, that was so much fun! We got epic 1-2 foot mushy Beacons with NO ONE OUT!!!! The glow sticks make it really fun, even though you can see better without them since your eyes can adjust to the dark better. One time I bodysurfed in to get my board and this dog came charging at me- I think I freaked him out! That was a blast, I don't remember the last time I had so much fun in that bad of surf, the few seconds of trimmed up time on the face seem so much more special and ummmm cosmic!

goofyfoot

Michael Peterson status
Jan 13, 2002
Right on! Still, even mushy Beacons couldn't have been that bad... <BR>Glad you got some!<P>Oh, BTW, congrats to s*i for her confidence w/o the leash. That's cool!

Who's Your Daddy

Tom Curren status
Jan 10, 2002
Carlsbad, California
Visit site
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TRI FINS ARE DANGEROUS:<BR><B>It was pretty rad that all the couples on the beach stopped dry humping each other to watch us surf.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Dude...that was you? Man, I couldn't get any play after the girls saw you out there!
<P>-Out!<BR>

LeucadiaEight

Miki Dora status
Feb 3, 2002
And I bet the couples on the beach thought it was pretty rad that I stopped surfing so I could watch them dry hump.<p>[This message has been edited by LeucadiaEight (edited 11-21-2002).]

LeucadiaEight

Miki Dora status
Feb 3, 2002
BTW,<P>TFAD, WYD, or anyone else interested, I'm planning on going out again tonight. Maybe around 9 or so. The waves should be bigger than last night, maybe even <gasp> shortboardable!