F-16 scrambled over D.C. to intercept Cessna....

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
How do they compare to the number of attorneys that have lost their license to practice law?
clearly the lawyers, even if disbarred, are smarter. College and law school ftw!

it’s funny you think I lost my license. I paid the $510 renewal and upped my MCLE jus a bit ago. I may not practice these days but I’ll never give it up.

Last edited:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
In spite of his effort to remain anonymous while slinging bullshit he was no more successful than you were. Ask @Ifallalot, he brought it up first.

There’s your clue.
you spend way too much time trying to figure out peoples' irl identities.

maybe get a hobby or help your wife with the dishes once in a while

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
you spend way too much time trying to figure out peoples' irl identities.

maybe get a hobby or help your wife with the dishes once in a while
I don’t spend any time. Someone else tells me. I’m a boomer, we all know boomers are too stupid to figure something like that out.

My wife is in town all week taking care of the grandkids while our kids are in Acapulco working on the inside of their boat while the bottom is being refinished so I have to feed myself and the dogs, wash the dishes, etc., among other things. If I had a real job like you two fuckwits it would cut into my posting time. Oh wait.

Since you brought my wife up, tell us a little about your wife. You, like your asshole buddy bring up other peoples families but never have much to say about their own spouses and kids. Why is that? What are you afraid of? Be good and you’re good.

Reactions: tenover