Europe beginning to realize its bitch status

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
GDaddy said:
I wouldn't necessarily say cut them loose. Unless that's the deal they actually wanted. But if they do want to do a deal then lets do a deal where each side affirms that it values the other enough to do that deal.
Europe is not important in the long run

They are a liability plain and simple

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
BillyOcean said:
GDaddy said:
I wouldn't necessarily say cut them loose. Unless that's the deal they actually wanted. But if they do want to do a deal then lets do a deal where each side affirms that it values the other enough to do that deal.

You're just bitter that you always try to grab Europe early while playing Risk. Go for Australia and/or South America instead. :wave2:

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
The last time the US operated on a weapons-free basis and without any regard for national borders was WWII. Every other conflict we've waged since then has been constrained on the political basis.
BillyOcean said:
GDaddy said:

I disagree on both counts. Besides, trade is still a big deal, so that will be a foundational plank in our foreign policy no matter what. I just think it's time to revise our global foot print and more narrowly define our interests.

If the "world citizens" want the U.S. to take a step back and do less - well, this is what "less" would look like.

Itriggeralot

Gerry Lopez status
Dec 16, 2015
Coney Island
ovrevik said:
ifallalot said:
ovrevik said:
ifallalot said:
Europe has been a bitch since 1945 after the US and USSR won WWII and carved up the world into spheres of influence
ifallalot said:
Europe has been a bitch since 1945 after the US and USSR won WWII and carved up the world into spheres of influence
7/10 of the happiest countries and 9/15 best countries to live in is placed within Europe. Same goes for life expectancy. Be the aggro guy on steroids! Happy bitch out 😃
Pretty easy to do when you place your defense burden on taxpayers in your patron state

You're lucky
Ahh.. guessing you’re referring to the 2% BNP thing. We’ll there might be some unfairness in those numbers, but at the same time my country buys most of the weapons(including 52 F-35 fighters, helis etc) from you guys.. and we do the enginering for allot of the missiles, air fighters and other stuff you depend on, so it’s not all black and white.
Ifallalot is largely responsible for the low rating in happiness that the U.S. has.

That's what happens when you are locked in a shitty marriage and bitch on erbb all day about the evil guberment. :roflmao:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
ifallalot said:
1whoknows said:
What do we produce in the USA that Europe can’t do without?
The Big Stick
The transfer of wealth from the middle class to the upper 0.1% has been in part via the military industrial complex

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
1whoknows said:
ifallalot said:
1whoknows said:
The Big Stick
The transfer of wealth from the middle class to the upper 0.1% has been in part via the military industrial complex
No sh!t. The American middle class' wealth has been paying to protect Europe

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
I think the better question is what does Europe produce that USA can’t live without?

As a side note, I noticed all of the bourbon was on sale in the liquor store last night

Could just be because it’s july, but i wonder if the tariffs are keeping more Bourbon supply in the USA

I will credit trump for cheaper bourbon

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
ifallalot said:
1whoknows said:
ifallalot said:
1whoknows said:
The Big Stick
Our military bases span the globe.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
1whoknows said:
ifallalot said:
1whoknows said:
ifallalot said:
1whoknows said:
The Big Stick
Our military bases span the globe.
Yup. Wasting your money and mine on people who hate us