Election Meddling In Ohio.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Surfdog said:
Kento said:
Surfdog said:
If there's more than 4-5 pages on Google about a person, on the internet, that's relevance, especially if MSM or in her case, Hollywood tabloid is covering the person regularly.
Slim Whitman has 10+ (and I stopped at 10 pages) so maybe that's not a great barometer. You really think Alyssa Milano has been covered regularly by the media? If that's the case, why was she off your radio until yesterday?
I've seen her activist blather a few times the last year or so in assorted MSM outlets.

So hard to keep track of all the Hollywood has-beens now turned wanna-be activists.

Just had to do a search to see how many different SJWisms she's into now (all leftist, mostly). She's quite diversified and expanding her reach, it seems. More than a few following her tweet-storms. Trump better watch out.
She's got a long way to go to catch up to Kanye and the Kardashians.

But if we're going to talk apples to apples and compare washed up 80s actors, it's not as if she spoke at the Democratic convention. So I'd say her reach is pretty limited. If her reach was far, you wouldn't have to scour the web for her. The news would bring her right to you. And what MSM outlets have given her the time of day? Did you actually physically watch her on the news or did CNS or WorldNetDaily tell you that was happening?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
So hard to keep track of all the Hollywood has-beens now turned wanna-be activists.
I think never-beens posing as sociopolitical intellectuals is far more loathsome.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
manbearpig said:
So you've never heard of her but now she's a widespread activist?
Deny it all you want, but you be the judge......

And here's a Russian troll-bot video promoting both....

"I don't think there has been anything new and mainstream from her." :roflmao:
Avenatti/Milano for 2020!! :cussing: :tomato:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
manbearpig said:
I'm just laughing at your contradictions and hysteria.

It's ok, we all do it.
hysterical laughter is all I'm doing. It's kinda sad watching them self-destruct though.

Irony is, many Dems here probably agree whole-heartedly with her statements in that video above, and would cheer along if they were there. :pokestick:

Itriggeralot

Gerry Lopez status
Dec 16, 2015
Coney Island
Another embarrassing thread for surfdouche :loser:

See all these people goofing on you? Do a little self reflection and realize you made a fool of yourself once again. :roflmao:

Its funny how out of touch with reality you are. A childless out of touch moron :loser: :loser:

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
GromsMom said:

See all these people goofing on you? Do a little self reflection and realize you made a fool of yourself once again. :roflmao:

Its funny how out of touch with reality you are. A childless out of touch moron :loser: :loser:
It's so brave of you to join in on the mob.

What kind of lipstick do you wear?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
GromsMom said:

That time of the month, mom?

Tell me again how she and Avenatti are NOT jumping on the activist bandwagon, with the MSM's help. And most know all the stuff mentioned about me were taken out WAY out of context to "prove" their weak-ass points.