east coaster here we go again

XtC II

Nep status
Jan 15, 2002
Uptown Baby
Blue skies have turned to grey so this here Nor-Easter, she's own her way...<P>In the immortal words of Eddie Rabbit, "I love a rainy night".

Bohdi #2

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 14, 2002
richmond ,va, usa
Visit site
speaking of rainy nights...That's what I'll be facing on my trek to the outer banks starting around 2:00 am tomorrow morning..Supposed to be driving right through the front which is forecasted to have massive squalls and the potential for tornado's....should be an interesting drive to say the least.....This time the proverbial pot of gold at the end of the rainbow will be awaiting me as I exit the maelstrom...<P>Offshore and a sea state in the 10 ft range.....It's on!

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Here's the delsurf.com report for Delmarva area:<P>Conditions/Forecast: We've got some northerly swell this morning, but the onshore winds are junking it up. We've got a major system heading our way for Wednsday. As high pressure moves offshore, a low will develop off of the SE coast. A strong E/SE flow will develop tonight and clean up around midday tomorrow for the Delaware coast. Tonight, strong E/SE winds in the 25mph+ range will build the surf rapidly in the overhead range. As the low pressure system tracks north tomorrow, the winds will switch to the W/SW around midday and then to the NW by late afternoon. The surf will be pumping tomorrow in the 6-8 ft range. It may take some time for this system to organize, but the afternoon should be excellent.<P>Haaa-Haaa I hated Eddie Rabbit and never knew those lyrics were in there. Pretty catchy... geeze now I got that stupid song stuck in my head and I haven't even heard it in 10 or more years. I wont be at all suprized if it pops in my head while surfing tomorrow... it never fails.

jaxbchdude

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 10, 2002
RUGGLES!!!<P><BR>j/k <P>bohdi<P>thought you may need a quick hurl or two!!!<P>good luck...<P>jbd

XtC II

Nep status
Jan 15, 2002
Uptown Baby
T'Scam: I knw yr a bit disappointed but couldn't find the rest of the lyrics for ya so, yr gonna have to deal w/ that line jus' repeating itself again and again and again ... Kinda like the Ruggles thang
<P>"oh how I love a rainy night" <BR>