Dog Whistle for Attention Seeking Catfight

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

What to Know
  • Congresswoman and presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard sued Hillary Clinton in Manhattan federal court on Wednesday
  • Gabbard claims that Clinton intentionally lied about her being a "Russian asset" in order to derail her campaign
  • Gabbard claims Clinton's comments have caused her at least $50 million in damages
Presidential candidate Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) sued Hillary Clinton for defamation in federal court in Manhattan on Wednesday, claiming Clinton intentionally lied about a Gabbard connection to Russia to hurt her campaign.
Though the Clinton and Gabbard camps have been at odds for years, the suit hinges on comments the former Secretary of State made on a podcast late last year, when she suggested that Gabbard was Russia's pick in this year's election.
"Clinton falsely stated that Tulsi—an Army National Guard officer and United States Congresswoman who has spent her entire adult life serving this country—is a 'Russian asset.' Clinton’s false assertions were made in a deliberate attempt to derail Tulsi’s presidential campaign," Gabbard said in the suit.
She alleges that Clinton's comments have cost her more than $50 million in personal and professional damages.
Clinton's office was not immediately available to comment on the complaint.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
You know, the term "catfight" being used in reference to two women isn't as woke AF as I would have expected from you.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
maybe you should stop judging people into us vs. them.
might help you understand your neighbor better.
Self-aware much? I mean, how could someone who is so wrapped up in the religion that they have adopted its tagline as their avatar possibly be so tone-deaf about their use of the term "catfight" to refer to two females engaging in the puvlic dispute?

Now I don't actually mind the expression of your toxic masculinity because I personally wouldn't hesitate to use that term to describe that situation. But when I do that it isn't the result of me somehow not understanding how it looks. I fully understand the point that someone may take offense - that's the primary reason I'm doing it. It is my intention to antagonize anyone who would consider it an aggression because I fully intend it to be an expression of aggression.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Self-aware much? I mean, how could someone who is so wrapped up in the religion that they have adopted its tagline as their avatar possibly be so tone-deaf about their use of the term "catfight" to refer to two females engaging in the puvlic dispute?

Now I don't actually mind the expression of your toxic masculinity because I personally wouldn't hesitate to use that term to describe that situation. But when I do that it isn't the result of me somehow not understanding how it looks. I fully understand the point that someone may take offense - that's the primary reason I'm doing it. It is my intention to antagonize anyone who would consider it an aggression because I fully intend it to be an expression of aggression.
What is the sound of gddidy typing?
answer::sleep:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Good for her.

People trying to smear her (or any other American) by claiming she’s a treasonous traitor is fucking disgusting.

And claiming a specific (Russian asset) crosses over to actionable.

Reactions: CutnSnip

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Good for her.

People trying to smear her (or any other American) by claiming she’s a treasonous traitor is fucking disgusting.

And claiming a specific (Russian asset) crosses over to actionable.
It is possible to be an unknowing asset, was not she on RT a lot recently?

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
This is how we know GDaddy won that exchange
This is a forum of competing ideas and perspectives. The only measure of winning is the extent to which we exchange and consider each others' perspectives.

That makes us all winners. Participation awards for everyone.