do you know...

XoPunkerBabeoX

Michael Peterson status
Mar 25, 2002
San Diego, CA
what could be wrong if anything with my ankle... I hurt it playing soccer, I don't remember exactly what I did. But I played it off. Later in the day I was driving over to get some food and it would hurt whenever I push the clutch in, or bend it certain ways.. It's swollen up now and just hurts to touch some areas and move it some ways. I cant still walk on it though :\

James W

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 21, 2002
Rochester
Visit site
when you hurt your ankle did it "Pop" or did it make a "crunchy" noise?<P>pop = simple sprain<BR>crunchy = possible dislocated foot bones.<P>im not a Doc, but after 13 years of skateboarding, i have lots of first hand knowledge.

James W

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 21, 2002
Rochester
Visit site
Ohh yea...ice it, one asprin a day, and wrap it in a bandage before beddie-bye.<P>if it crunched, check your range of motion compared to the other.<BR> <BR>If its the same (even if it hurts to move) = Your fine.<BR>If its less (especialy if it DOESNT hurt) = find a good friend or family memeber to pull your foot away from your leg while slowly and CAREFULLY working the range of motion. That should re-align the bones after a few days of working.<BR>=o)

XoPunkerBabeoX

Michael Peterson status
Mar 25, 2002
San Diego, CA
Well it has been a week now. No I didn't hear any noise.. If there was one I wouldn't have heard it. Hmm it still hurts to turn certain ways or if I push it on some areas but yea. I'm trying to not think on it much.