Did Trump just admit to intimidating a witness?

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
GromsDad said:
eldoc said:
He is unbelievable. The situation is practically incomprehensible.

A real life dystopian saga.
Be honest, other that the effect on your mental stability, what real world effect has Trump had on your life. Details please.
Other than an increase in wasted time railing at the TV, the newspaper and at this place, none. It's not looking good, though. Obama's presidency restored our economy and my real estate investments rebounded. So far, Trump has done nothing positive, and it is not foreseeable that he will do anything positive for me.

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
@ the 59 second mark

"You've been hearing the word unmasking......a word you've probably never heard before."

:roflmao: What a dipshit.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
eldoc said:
GromsDad said:
eldoc said:

Be honest, other that the effect on your mental stability, what real world effect has Trump had on your life. Details please.
Other than an increase in wasted time railing at the TV, the newspaper and at this place, none. It's not looking good, though. Obama's presidency restored our economy and my real estate investments rebounded. So far, Trump has done nothing positive, and it is not foreseeable that he will do anything positive for me.
Oh boy you've really set off our resident man child now. Brace yourselves.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
eldoc said:

It's like when Biff became a big shot in Back to the Future II!

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
In my investment circles, the expectation was that the markets were going to take off no matter who was elected. That the expectation panned out even for Donald is testament to just how disconnected free market forces can be from democratic processes.