China Spies fleeing

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Mystery surrounds why the woman left her Belmont home and flew to China last week.

A statistician who was working in Massachusetts for Biogen Inc.,the sponsor of the now infamous Boston meeting at the epicenter of the state’s COVID-19 outbreak, is being investigated in Beijing for allegedly flying to her native China while sick, not disclosing her exposure to coronavirus to the airline, and covering up her fever with drugs, according to reports in Chinese-based media.

• Wow
Reactions: afoaf

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
She was among a number of Biogen employees tested for COVID-19 in early March at Massachusetts General Hospital, but Li left the United States before the results of her test were known.....

the Massachusetts Department of Public Health notified the Belmont Health Department that the Belmont resident had tested positive for COVID-19, the statement said. The Belmont Health Department attempted to contact the resident in-person, as well as by phone and text message, but they never connected with her.
By then, she had apparently left the Boston area.
It is not clear by what means Li, her husband, and her son traveled from Boston to Los Angeles, where they allegedly caught a China Air flight to Beijing on March 12

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
What a gal!!

an hour after the plane took off, Li told a flight attendant she was uncomfortable and not feeling well, and she was moved to the rear of the cabin, separated from other passengers by a curtain. Only later did she disclose she had been running a fever, reports said. The flight landed after 13 hours in the air, around 5 a.m. local time the following day.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
:poop: What a kunt!
It’s one thing that she obviously didn’t care who she infected

but flying back to China in that condition with her family is beyond not caring

she must have realized that there was a fate worse than death if she stayed

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It’s one thing that she obviously didn’t care who she infected

but flying back to China in that condition with her family is beyond not caring

she must have realized that there was a fate worse than death if she stayed
Why not stay here and I ride it out?

I think I got it.

I'm one of those people who just has flu like symptoms. Dry cough and fever.

I'm just staying home trying not to infect anyone.

Clayster

Phil Edwards status
Oct 26, 2005
Got shingles on my dick once.

So gross

I had to show it to the hot young Vietnamiese dr at Kaiser.

I got turned on when she was looking at it.

I had to keep from getting a boner with my shingle dick.

Shingles on your dick?

That's herpes bud.

Reactions: rts265