Channel Islands/Lis Fish Template

JLW

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 7, 2004
If anyone has a DETAILED CI Fish Template, or Lis Fish Template, I would really appreciate it. If you have the dimensions going along every foot of the board, it would be greatly appreciated, as well as the rocker distribution, and how the rails are set.

I looked in the "Fish Fever Photo Topic" and found a Lis fish template, but it was a bit blurry. If anyone knows how to make that sharper, I would appreciate it.

I don't really care whether it's the Lis Fish Template or the CI Fish Template, I'm open to both of 'em

dubstar

Nep status
Apr 7, 2004
Long Beach, New York
hey, a high res scan of that Lis template was posted on swaylocks, the entire book, in fact. I downloaded it, but can't really figure out a way to just copy that one pafge from the pdf file. Someone tell me and maybe i can post it.

JLW

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 7, 2004
hey, a high res scan of that Lis template was posted on swaylocks, the entire book, in fact. I downloaded it, but can't really figure out a way to just copy that one pafge from the pdf file. Someone tell me and maybe i can post it.

If you could give me a link to where you got the PDF I'd appreciate that just as much.

JLW

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 7, 2004
Thanks a lot guys, really appreciated. I learned quite a bit from that, as well.