California mail in ballots....

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
You two need a room, or maybe an **OFFICIAL ARGUE WITH FECAL 2020** thread is in order.
Yeah? You can bring ifall and GromsDad. :poke:

Start the thread. Should go 20+ pages unless somebody gets offended. Then it will be like his grapeboi thread. What happened to that?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Why_was_I_banned

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 5, 2020
You are literally chasing me across 10 threads just to insult me without provocation.

If that's not hostility, you need to get yourself a dictionary gramps.

Also, you didn't build sh!t. You don't even live here.
Fecal, I've built more than 10 normal posters. Since that's the new standard of credibility, I'll share my credits with you.

Tell Ogro you built a nice house overlooking Playa del Rey. You can have that one. Is this the new carbon offsets?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Yeah? You can bring ifall and GromsDad. :poke:

Start the thread. Should go 20+ pages unless somebody gets offended. Then it will be like his grapeboi thread. What happened to that?
Don’t think I could even get to your guys level if I tried. I usually don’t have the focus or care enough for more than a few prods for those clowns.

I bow down to you two masters :bowdown:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Don’t think I could even get to your guys level if I tried. I usually don’t have the focus or care enough for more than a few prods for those clowns.

I bow down to you two masters :bowdown:
I bet casa/drainer could prove different with little effort.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Fecal, I've built more than 10 normal posters. Since that's the new standard of credibility, I'll share my credits with you.

Tell Ogro you built a nice house overlooking Playa del Rey. You can have that one. Is this the new carbon offsets?
Define these 10 normal posters. Hal? :roflmao:

Playa del Buey? Impressive. You couldn’t pay me enough money to live there.