BREAKING: Trump directly responsible for causing death of 86 year old COVID-19 patient.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Great news. There are two things standing in the way of overall use.

1. It appears that ramping up Paquinil production is not as easy as it might seem. It requires creation of additional sophisticated machines, placed is newly constructed clean rooms.

2. The millions of people who depend on Paquinil need to keep maintaining their supplies.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
So, Trump is now focusing his killing spree on the completely defenseless. Horrible.

Well yeah, the idea is to test Paquinil on critically ill patients who would die without an effective treatment This way people like you who would bitch one way or the other won't be able to claim the experiment is too dangerous and risky.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
According to him, he doesn't take responsibility for any of this. So in his position, he did not kill anyone and did he save anyone. But like he said he could kill someone on 5th Ave, and you wouldn't care anyway.
#thedeathcultcares so conflicted

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Well yeah, the idea is to test Paquinil on critically ill patients who would die without an effective treatment This way people like you who would bitch one way or the other won't be able to claim the experiment is too dangerous and risky.
I guarantee little squidley that you have never “done” any science before. You’re way too impatient. You want to shoot and blow things up NOW. Science doesn’t work that way.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
I guarantee little squidley that you have never “done” any science before. You’re way too impatient. You want to shoot and blow things up NOW. Science doesn’t work that way.

We need this science "now", and this guy is doing it the best way people like you will permit.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Treating Covid19 positive persons with plaquenil and azithromycin is being studied. Great. There’s nothing political about that. Other chemicals are being studied. Every type of intervention is being studied. You’re the psycho who throws out this Fauci girlfriend nonsense. Fook you.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
kidfury said:
Other chemicals are being studied. Every type of intervention is being studied.

People besides you, who aren't perennial bitchers, understand that the vast majority of the other drugs aren't readily available like Paquinil.

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I love how squidley is the cholorquine champion right now

I'm sure this ends well