Board socks

Nov 16, 2023
I have green fuz canvas board sock. Made in San Clemente half the lining is nylon so the wax doesn’t (isn’t supposed to ) stick. I do agree socks are kind of retarded and a day bag is the move.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
I left some boards in my parents basement. 2 in socks and 2 out raw doggie.

they dinged the crap out of the ones in socks and the raw doggie’s are clean AF.

whoever said socks give false sense of security nails it.

Jan 3, 2024
Upon further review curve day bags are the absolute move. same price as shitty socks that will spread your wax worse than I spread my cheeks on the shitter. (their socks are also better quality than the other ones I bought and returned - ones I returned from a company that rhymes with "Mo Stevie")

Jan 3, 2024
Fuck Philly in all cases.

I have a CI fish day bag I really like but the zipper is done. Need to try to fix that. Never tried a board sock.
Agreed on Philly

I went cheap for board socks mostly for space, I'm in a shoebox apartment - but going slightly more expensive to a cheap day bag is the move. Socks are a PITA to get on and off, I've discovered

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
Dave's come up with interesting stuff.
Including this and his rash

Last edited:

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
Upon further review curve day bags are the absolute move. same price as shitty socks that will spread your wax worse than I spread my cheeks on the shitter. (their socks are also better quality than the other ones I bought and returned - ones I returned from a company that rhymes with "Mo Stevie")

I have two of these. Great for the price.