Bali late october

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
Jimmy Buckets lol. Any recommendations for somewhere to rent a house within walking distance of old man single fin friendly preferably lefts this winter for at least a few weeks. Looking for easy living for a while along with easy access to uncrowned mellow waves???
nusa dua and surf geger left in bali

not many off season lefts i know of

Reactions: Chocki

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
nusa dua and surf geger left in bali

not many off season lefts i know of
Thanks for the reply
Nusa is def on my radar. Tbh surfing would not be a priority. If I went it would be more for proximity to the ocean and enjoying being in it as much as possible and a nice small town that was tourist friendly but not over run along with renting nice but simple accommodations.

Truth

Phil Edwards status
Jul 18, 2002
Thanks for the reply
Nusa is def on my radar. Tbh surfing would not be a priority. If I went it would be more for proximity to the ocean and enjoying being in it as much as possible and a nice small town that was tourist friendly but not over run along with renting nice but simple accommodations.
tried to send you a message w suggestions but was unable to send for some reason

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
tried to send you a message w suggestions but was unable to send for some reason
Thanks bro, really appreciate it. I think I fixed it so you can now. I wasn’t even planning on going anywhere but snowboarding at the local again this winter but rn im not feeling it like past winters especially the wicked cold part so I could see needing a change of scenery/climate bad at some point and I haven’t traveled in forever and Bali has always been on my list.

Mar 15, 2024
Bali in late October is a magical time! As someone who's lived here for 10 years, I can tell you it's when the island begins to quiet down a bit after the peak season, giving you more space to explore its beauty. The weather is a mix of sunny days with occasional rain showers, making the landscapes lush and vibrant. It's a great time for surfing as the waves are still good, especially on the west coast beaches.
For those looking to dive into cultural experiences, ceremonies, and festivals still take place, offering a glimpse into Bali's rich traditions. Also, it's an ideal time to visit Ubud for its art scenes and the central highlands for cooler temperatures and stunning nature walks.
If you're planning a trip around then and looking for more detailed insights on weather, events, or hidden gems to explore, check out onbali.com. It's packed with local tips and guides to help you make the most of your Bali adventure in late October.
Enjoy your visit and soak in all the beauty and tranquility Bali offers during this time!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Bali in late October is a magical time! As someone who's lived here for 10 years, I can tell you it's when the island begins to quiet down a bit after the peak season, giving you more space to explore its beauty. The weather is a mix of sunny days with occasional rain showers, making the landscapes lush and vibrant. It's a great time for surfing as the waves are still good, especially on the west coast beaches.
For those looking to dive into cultural experiences, ceremonies, and festivals still take place, offering a glimpse into Bali's rich traditions. Also, it's an ideal time to visit Ubud for its art scenes and the central highlands for cooler temperatures and stunning nature walks.
If you're planning a trip around then and looking for more detailed insights on weather, events, or hidden gems to explore, check out onbali.com. It's packed with local tips and guides to help you make the most of your Bali adventure in late October.
Enjoy your visit and soak in all the beauty and tranquility Bali offers during this time!
PORTRAY