Assange - DONE. At least his time in Ecuador.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
the Ecuadorians are on record as being tired of his sh!t; they cut off
his internet access recently for being a bad houseguest.

I think the recent revelations around his Seth Rich misdirection and
alignment with GRU probably tipped the scales.

he should be afforded his due process.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
afoaf said:
the Ecuadorians are on record as being tired of his sh!t; they cut off
his internet access recently for being a bad houseguest.

I think the recent revelations around his Seth Rich misdirection and
alignment with GRU probably tipped the scales.
Maybe...it wasn't the Ecuadorians that were tired of his sh!t but rather "others" who were tired of his sh!t had the political and/or economic influence and they decided to exert it.

Just maybe.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
How long has he been in that embassy :confused2: I'm sure it's comfier than nearly all prisons, but it's gotta be like being in a prison itself. Probably better off just facing the music from the start of this, good chance he'd be free by now even if found guilty :shrug:

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
grapedrink said:
How long has he been in that embassy :confused2: I'm sure it's comfier than nearly all prisons, but it's gotta be like being in a prison itself. Probably better off just facing the music from the start of this, good chance he'd be free by now even if found guilty :shrug:
he was afraid of being extradited by the US and put in gitmo, fo-ever. Maybe Puti will take him or the GOP.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
or maybe things are as they seem...

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2018/mar/28/julian-assange-internet-connection-ecuador-embassy-cut-off-wikileaks

https://theintercept.com/2018/07/18/mueller-indictment-russian-hackers/

just maybe...

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
heelnipstr said:
grapedrink said:
he was afraid of being extradited by the US and put in gitmo, fo-ever. Maybe Puti will take him or the GOP.
I thought he was more afraid of sexual assault charges in his home country :confused2:

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
grapedrink said:
heelnipstr said:
grapedrink said:
I thought he was more afraid of sexual assault charges in his home country :confused2:
The charges are from Scandinavia someplace. He's an auzzie.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Coat Hanger said:
The US could have pressured Ecuador to release him, but for some reason didn't. They use the US dollar as their currency after all.
I think there is an email or recording of Hillary asking, when she was sec of state, if we could just drone him.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
grapedrink said:
heelnipstr said:
grapedrink said:
Highly ironic that a so-called purveyor of truth doesn't have the honor to stand up and face punishment for his crimes. :socrazy:

Maybe the reason Russia was so successful at inflitrating the NRA and swath of the Republican party was because of the high levels of greedy and sexual deviancy.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
grapedrink said:
heelnipstr said:
grapedrink said:
Those charges are about as legit as Trump University. That's such a blatant frame job its cinematic

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
ifallalot said:
grapedrink said:
heelnipstr said:
grapedrink said:
Those charges are about as legit as Trump University. That's such a blatant frame job its cinematic
Agreed, which goes back to my point of being holed up in an Embassy as being a form of a prison sentence itself. Yeah, your cornhole chastity is not a concern, but beyond that you are basically wasting away and delaying the inevitable court date that you will eventually have to face. Given the choice, Swedish prisons are probably about the best you will do in regards to prison conditions worldwide, aside from buying your way into a 1st world club fed or a private carter boss style cell in a 3rd world prison.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
ifallalot said:
grapedrink said:
heelnipstr said:
grapedrink said:
Then it should be problem for him to go to trial and beat them as opposed to hiding out in an Ecuadorian Ford Bronco.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Kento said:
ifallalot said:
grapedrink said:
heelnipstr said:
grapedrink said:
Then it should be problem for him to go to trial and beat them as opposed to hiding out in an Ecuadorian Ford Bronco.
He's not hiding from the charges, he's hiding from the US Intelligence Community. You know, that same IC that's supposed to be all that is good, just, and true in the world

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
He's not hiding from the charges, he's hiding from the US Intelligence Community. You know, that same IC that's supposed to be all that is good, just, and true in the world
that's not accurate.

if anything, he's hiding from US LEO.

if he gets in to the hands of the UK they can send him to Sweden or he can
be extradited to the US to be charged as an accessory to Chelsea Manning's
crime.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2010/dec/17/julian-assange-sweden