Another false flag?

TECHNOBUTTER

Nep status
Apr 26, 2017
NC
ifallalot said:
Politicians are about as useful as thoughts and prayers, and the world would be better off if lobbyists were the ones getting shot

Fight fire with fire. The Jews do better when fighting back (see Israel, Siege of Masada, books of Joshua though Kings II)
masada is a particularly bad example because a bunch of jews killed themselves when faced with a superior military force and the state of israel only exists because of politicians so i'm not quite sure what point you're trying to make here

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
manbearpig said:
Yes because the next logical step is we should have skirmishes in the streets :foreheadslap:
I thought its ok to punch Nazis?

Now it would be wrong if Jews went fighting back against evil white supremacists?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
TECHNOBUTT said:
ifallalot said:
Politicians are about as useful as thoughts and prayers, and the world would be better off if lobbyists were the ones getting shot

Fight fire with fire. The Jews do better when fighting back (see Israel, Siege of Masada, books of Joshua though Kings II)
masada is a particularly bad example because a bunch of jews killed themselves when faced with a superior military force and the state of israel only exists because of politicians so i'm not quite sure what point you're trying to make here
1. The suicides happened after more than a year of fighting the BEST military in the world
2. The State of Israel continues to exist because of its nuclear capability, not politicians.

TECHNOBUTTER

Nep status
Apr 26, 2017
NC
i mean i guess they might have imagined up those nukes in a fever dream but actually the US gave them their submarine based nuclear capacity because they are basically a US territory that politicians created out of thin air after wwii

TECHNOBUTTER

Nep status
Apr 26, 2017
NC
this is all to say that nobody should have to live in a perpetual state of fear in a nation of immigrants and maybe our leaders should make that clear instead of victim blaming

i mean who the fuck says something like WELP they should've had some guns in that there building.

probably top 3 most callous things ever said by a US prez

TECHNOBUTTER

Nep status
Apr 26, 2017
NC
hmm wow synagogue shooter just this morning was posting that there were middle eastern bad guys mixed in with these migrants in the caravan and that jews were funding the whole thing

i wonder where he might have gotten that idea from

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Autoprax said:
I would have been shouting,"I'm only 25% Jew! Shoot me in the leg!"
does it work that way? my mom's family is Jewish, but we were never baptized or whatever they do to kids to make them Jewish. the sentiment in our family has always been that it's a religion, not a race, so i never considered myself part Jewish.

not that there's anything wrong with that.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
sussle said:
Autoprax said:
I would have been shouting,"I'm only 25% Jew! Shoot me in the leg!"
does it work that way? my mom's family is Jewish, but we were never baptized or whatever they do to kids to make them Jewish. the sentiment in our family has always been that it's a religion, not a race, so i never considered myself part Jewish.

not that there's anything wrong with that.
Trust me, you're jew.

Your jewyness is running everything you do.

That jew blood is some dominating sh!t.

Back when I didn't know I was part jew people would ask me if I was a Jew.

I would be like, "[n-word], please!"

Little did I know. :bawling: