Andrew Cuomo.......Done.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Speaking at an event for women and girls, Cuomo appeared to stun the crowd when he made the remark.

"We're not going to make America great again," Cuomo said. "It was never that great."

Some in the audience gasped and laughed in surprise.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's better to think you are sh!t and get busy.

That lowers the risk of faulty neuroception.

Don't get out how people don't get it.

I think I am total sh!t.

But I'm going to take a nap.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
manbearpig said:
So you’re outraged over the narrative trump made because a Democrat agrees with him?
Making America great AGAIN implies that it was once great. Cromo said it was never great. So those are two different narratives.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Duffy said:
manbearpig said:
So you’re outraged over the narrative trump made because a Democrat agrees with him?
Making America great AGAIN implies that it was once great. Cromo said it was never great. So those are two different narratives.
”When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!”

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
FecalFace said:
Autoprax said:
It's better to think you are sh!t and get busy.
It's definitely easier to think that you've built the West and that it's the best.

No room for improvement.

No sir.
Better to think that Time's wingèd chariot hurrying near;

I once explained to my girl friend that my Liverpool parents raised me to never get full of myself and to just get stuck in.

She said, "That doesn't sound like American parents."

Yeah. They were not that. :monkey:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Duffy said:
manbearpig said:
I think we need a working definition of GREAT.

Is Trump's definition Duffy's definition? Is Cuomo's definition the same?

I say ney.

Trump is a venal psychopath.

When he says MAGA, he's playing the minions.

That said, even during America's period of un-greatness there will be opportunity.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
1whoknows said:
Duffy said:
manbearpig said:
”When you give a crazed, crying lowlife a break, and give her a job at the White House, I guess it just didn’t work out. Good work by General Kelly for quickly firing that dog!”
And just think, Trump only hires the best. Or at least, the best available to him.