A New Jersey Empty Suit Speaks

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
Cory Booker is planning to grandstand this week. Ignore him; he's utterly useless and makes our other Senator
look good despite his indictments.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I agree. He's a neo-Democrat, aka, paleo-Republican who would push the same education agendas pushed by George W. Bush and Obama.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
I went to a dinner that Booker was at. Dude is a statue. There's nothing there. He's got handlers whispering in his ear before he speaks. He's just a self promoter.

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
he lives with his Mommy, never held a job in the private sector, and likes mark zuckerberg.
he's never had an opinion or taken a position on anything.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
acnjusa said:
he lives with his Mommy, never held a job in the private sector, and likes mark zuckerberg.
he's never had an opinion or taken a position on anything.
Anyone who likes Zuckerberg should be shot

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
i made this post cause i'm tired of being embarassed by new jerseys' "leaders."
jim whelan out of acnj is an exception.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
What an enema nozzle.
The sadest part is that Booker is being touted as the "rising star" in the Democratic Party. :toilet:

I guess they haven't learned sh!t from the 2016 Primaries.

I knew he was a fucktard after his DNC convention speech, when he followed Bernie and said nothing instead of capitalizing on the movement.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
FecalFace said:
What an enema nozzle.
The sadest part is that Booker is being touted as the "rising star" in the Democratic Party. :toilet:

I knew he was a fucktard after his DNC convention speech, when he followed Bernie and said nothing instead of capitalizing on the movement.
but doofus, why you gotta hate on a black politician with an ivy league education ?
at least cory first got hisself e-lected to urban sh!tzone mayor as opposed to a useless no-show job in the senate...
not that he did much for his people in newark while he was there. they were still murdering themselves in bunches - don't know how they stopped supporting him...

i think he should backtrack a bit, maybe move to upper saddle river and work on his community organizer skills, up there where it's needed...

run, cory run!

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
donuts said:
FecalFace said:
What an enema nozzle.

but doofus, why you gotta hate on a black politician with an ivy league education ?
at least cory first got hisself e-lected to urban sh!tzone mayor as opposed to a useless no-show job in the senate...
not that he did much for his people in newark while he was there. they were still murdering themselves in bunches - don't know how they stopped supporting him...

i think he should backtrack a bit, maybe move to upper saddle river and work on his community organizer skills, up there where it's needed...

run, cory run!
You somehow manage to sound confrontational even though we agree.

Shouldn't we be celebrating the fact? :shrug:

Or are you going to start another thread to tell people how much you despise me? :roflmao:

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
FecalFace said:
donuts said:
FecalFace said:
What an enema nozzle.

run, cory run!
You somehow manage to sound confrontational even though we agree.

Shouldn't we be celebrating the fact? :shrug:

Or are you going to start another thread to tell people how much you despise me? :roflmao:
now that's not true. when you finally get deported back to transylvania, i will probably bid when they are auctioning off your surfboards and maybe even on one of your bikes... :cookin:

plus i will find out what displaced persons camp you end up in and mail you the video i take of kento, rice, frvcvs, and casa, casting lots for the photo equipment you left behind... :wave2:

* although this could change very quickly if i see i end up on one of your "lists". :cussing:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
FecalFace said:
What an enema nozzle.

The entire DNC died when they cheated Hillary in

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FTheOther98%2Fposts%2F1650382518306053%3A0&width=500" width="500" height="589" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true"></iframe>

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
there's a lot of big pharma/big pharma wealth in northern nj. so that figures.
menendez and booker are creeps for other reasons too...

remember the guy here who used to post from "the pork roll state" ?
that's down trenton way.

north jersey was "the quaalude" state...

rohrer!
714s!!

:drunk:

*that chart is fake without the Ds and Rs......

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
donuts said:
there's a lot of big pharma/big pharma wealth in northern nj. so that figures.
menendez and booker are creeps for other reasons too...

remember the guy here who used to post from "the pork roll state" ?
that's down trenton way.

north jersey was "the quaalude" state...

rohrer!
714s!!

:drunk:

*that chart is fake without the Ds and Rs......
They are all Ds.

Feel free to add the Rs.

:smile2: