A FEEL-GOOD THREAD FOR A CHANGE ~ ~ ~

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
please, please, please. this would be so rad. :applause:

http://nypost.com/2017/05/07/hillarys-election-loss-excuse-means-one-thing-shes-running-in-2020/

“If the election had been on October 27, I would be your president,” she said, insisting that Comey’s Oct. 28 letter reopening the probe into her handling of classified material “raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me and got scared off.”

While Clinton said she accepted “absolute personal responsibility” for the defeat, it certainly didn’t sound as if she meant it. ...she added “misogyny” and the media to her list of scapegoats."

:facelick:

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
GromsDad said:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I HOPE SHE RUNS AS THE DEMOCRAT NOMINEE TWO OR THREE MORE TIMES!!!!!!! ITS HER TURN AFTER ALL!!!!!!
if she runs again....i'm thinking THIS TIME she won't scream at the electorate.....ITS MY TURN!
(didn't work out so well last two times)...

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The beauty of this is that democrats are completely in denial as to why she lost.......and therefore have no hope of fixing the root causes.

Keep blaming external forces and smugly dismissing voters as stupid or bigoted. Perfect!!!!

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
its all true.
the democrats ( i used to be one before Hill said GTFoutta here) still don't know what hit them.

BERNIE!??

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
GromsDad said:
The beauty of this is that democrats are completely in denial as to why she lost.......and therefore have no hope of fixing the root causes.

Keep blaming external forces and smugly dismissing voters as stupid or bigoted. Perfect!!!!
I think it's a combination of variables that lead to her narrow defeat against such an awful republican opponent.

But I'm not a democrat. I'm just a man, albeit a wise and gentle man.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
GromsDad said:

According to who? You? Lol. Every Democrat I know, and pretty much every Dem poster in here, is quick to acknowledge that Hillary bears the greatest blame for her loss. On that note, who is it that constantly brings up the election and still can't seem to get over it? Republicans like you and the POTUS...more than any Dems.

As to your second point, when Dems have Republicans like you to deal with, is it really any surprise that they come to the conclusion that Republicans are dumb?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
GromsDad said:

You are 100% correct

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
sizzld1 said:
GromsDad said:

According to who? You? Lol. Every Democrat I know, and pretty much every Dem poster in here, is quick to acknowledge that Hillary bears the greatest blame for her loss. On that note, who is it that constantly brings up the election and still can't seem to get over it? Republicans like you and the POTUS...more than any Dems.

As to your second point, when Dems have Republicans like you to deal with, is it really any surprise that they come to the conclusion that Republicans are dumb?
But the rank and file Democrats and the people in charge of the party are light years apart on what they actually believe and support with the exception of toxic identity politics

In fact, the Democratic Party has basically acknowledged that their primaries are a farce

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
She's too frail

She'll never make it to 2020

Her hangers on will keep kissing her ass so they can keep getting paid

Meanwhile, she'll keep hitting the bottle and shitting herself and increasingly displaying her crazy

potato-nator

Phil Edwards status
Nov 10, 2015
BillyOcean said:
Her hangers on will keep kissing her ass so they can keep getting paid

Meanwhile, she'll keep hitting the bottle and shitting herself and increasingly displaying her crazy
we talking Madonna here?