A couple of boards for sale or trade.

BryanLamb

Tom Curren status
Jun 30, 2004
Got a few boards, looking to expand my quiver with new stuff or get some cash to order a custom *coughsMarlinconvertocoughs* I wont sell these boards for under their fair value, at the same time I'm not gonna rip anyone off - but I'm open to all trades.

Anyway....here they are...

6'6" Rusty Pirahna - Brand New condition. Creatures of leisure tailpad, one small pressure ding on the bottom - completely dingless (pressure and otherwise) everywhere else. Future fins with custom orange to yellow airbrush. Triple wing swallow tail. Great board, would be good for a bigger guy as an all around wideboard shortboard, or a good small wave board alternative to a traditional fish.

6'8" Surf Prescriptions custom shaped by "Surf" Doc Lausch.
Glass on honeycomb fins. One repaired ding on the rail done professionally at Proctor's warehouse in Ventura. Would be a great step up board, or a good shortboard for a bigger guy. Lots of float, but pretty responsive at the same time.

6'2" Cordell Thruster - has one professionally repaired ding at the tail (where 1/4 of the tailpad was cut off to repair). Several normal pressure dings and dents, but it in tip top shape other than that. Future fins. Good board, good all around thruster.

I have a couple of old beater single fins for trade too. Mostly project boards, but most have a unique shape that someone might be into.

Lemme know. Make an offer.

Aloha

Bryan

BryanLamb

Tom Curren status
Jun 30, 2004
I'll post pics up as the interest shows. Make me a fair offer, and I'll sell any of these boards.

Aloha

Bryan