6' KG Classic Fish (brand spanking new!)

Q_Surf

Duke status
May 5, 2003
world's largest oregon

Still in the plastic wrapper it shipped in, never waxed or surfed, 100% flawless. Kane Garden 6-foot "Classic Fish" with twin removeable FCS keel fins.

See board description on KG website:
http://www.kanegarden.com/surfboards/fish_detail.php?model=lmclassic

I ordered this board thinking I would need to replace my existing KG fish after long travels but upon returning, it is still in pretty decent shape so I'm selling the brand new one. The KG fish brings me more smiles than anything I've ever ridden.

Graphics are stylish with light sand colored bottom, blue pinstripe surrounding deck, and a light cream colored deck.

I also have a brand new Santa Monica 6'6" hardcase for surfboards. See my other add!

Santa Cruz area

tenover

Kelly Slater status
Jan 17, 2003
Point Loma, CA
Wanna trade? This is a Moss Research, 5'10" with Lokbox, that has been surfed twice. Not a single ding or scratch. IT just doesn't work for me...

Q_Surf

Duke status
May 5, 2003
world's largest oregon
don't you already have a few twins?
yeah, i still own the one in the pictures and another one. the one i sold is a replica of the one in the pic's but with FCS keels instead of the wooden keels.

these boards are addicting! i took one as my only board for a one year round the world trip. i was able to pull it into most every wave i found - big and small. amazingly versatile.