10' Cooperfish Nose Devil masterpiece for sale $950 (or) trade for 9' Comet

Feb 5, 2005
i live in encinitas california.... i am selling my Cooperfish Nose Devil masterpiece for $950 OR i'll trade with someone that has a sweet 9-foot Cooperfish Comet....

i've riden this Nose Devil a dozen times and is in virtual perfect condition, but a bit dusty.. i will negotiate if it makes sense..

Call Tyler at (760) 889-4455 if you want to check out the board.. also, click on the following link if you can't view the jpeg in this post..

http://squeema.com/images/surfboard_sale.jpg

Feb 5, 2005
i made a small error, actually i will trade for a number of Cooperfish boards possibly.... i just spoke with Gene Cooper and he said he isn't shaping Comets anymore.... So i would be willing to take a Hornet 9 foot also... basically, i'll take a peek at what you have if it's a Cooperfish or something comprable.... thanks.

sfm

Feb 7, 2005
Any cooper fish is better than an over priced Tyler piece of junk. You really think that your going to get a number of Cooper fishes for that hunk of junk

BryanLamb

Tom Curren status
Jun 30, 2004
dude - are you blind - or just stupid?

The board he's selling is a cooperfish. Im not going to get into this "Tyler vs Cooperfish" arguement you've fabricated, but the red board in the picture is not a Tyler, it's a cooperfish. If you knew anything about the boards other than the reputation of the name you would instantly know that. What a kook.