Search results

1. N

2 bonzers for sale

Selling 2 bonzers...local pickup in San Diego 5'8" CB 3 fin MBLV: https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/d/san-diego-bonzer-surfboard-campbell/7507121956.html Bought this to try out before ordering a custom new one; had it professionally cleaned up for all dings. Works great, but I don't need...
  2. N

Firewire Greedy Beaver 6'0 - MINT condition-- for sale San Diego - $700

I was lucky enough to get a brand new Firewire Greedy Beaver (Timbertek 6'0, FCS II fin boxes) this summer when a few came into a shop from a long backorder. If you know this board you know how fun it is to ride in all conditions from knee to OH and that it's a wave catching machine (hence the...
  3. N

6'9 Campbell Bros Speed Egg w/ e-wing - San Diego CA

Selling a CB B5 speed egg w/ e-wing that's lightly used, in great condition, no dings ( a few small dimples). It's 6'9 x 20 3/4 x 2 5/8. I picked it up b/c they are so hard to get these days and had to try it out. It got me hooked on bonzers, but it's too much board for me, so I've replaced it...
  4. N

Firewire Machado Glazer LFT 5'8" with fins MINT condition

Hey folks, I'm selling my 5'8" Glazer LFT that is in mint condition (no dings, scratches, nada), because it's just not for me. I only rode it a handful of times. It has a brand new FCS pad and a set of the FCS II Machado thruster Keel fins (see pics) that are supposed to pair up with this...