Search results

1. W

Future fins

Would like to take the Rasta Quads. Pm Sent, thank you.
  2. W

Von Sol 'Flying Manta' stub groveler

Haven't been able to try out a Manta yet, but have been on Mini Simmons and other Simmons inspired shapes like Mandala Superchunk, Hanel pil, etc. Anyone have experience with the Manta VS Mini Simmons? Would be great to hear a comparison. Just going by outline I was thinking a Mini Simmons...
  3. W

The Craigslist Thread

Was always curious how they would work in Socal as well, along with the DVS Hydrohull. Anyone have ride reports on DVS Hydro Hull?
  4. W

The Craigslist Thread

I was thinking the same thing, and checked the album site for stock dims and looks like it he packs the foam in somehow: https://albumsurf.com/collections/twinsman
  5. W

Anybody here tried both Fling and Manta? I've had a Fling and loved it, curious to hear any comparisons. I know they are both good grovelers but from the outline seems like Fling would have a bit more range and performance, Manta would shine / win on the smaller waves? Thanks.
  6. W

WTT: 5'2 Mandala ASQ Carbon Microlight

Hi @RattimusBeach, I appreciate the offer and details, but have another 5'4 Superchunk as well so for now looking more to get a bigger size. If anything changes I'll let you know, thanks.
  7. W

WTT: 5'2 Mandala ASQ Carbon Microlight

Mandala - ASQ - 5’2 x 20 x 2 3/8 Great condition, one clean pro repair on right rail. Traction pad has been removed. Looking to trade ideally for another ASQ Carbon Microlight in similar condition, any size from 5'4 and above, or possibly other Carbon Microlights. Thanks!
  8. W

Anyone have any info on the types of constructions, normal EPS / Wired / Core Flex? What is the most recommended tech? Or does each have it's own pro's and con's?