Search results

1. ZoeSanderson

Hot temperatures in July is just Weather.

I understand that July usually brings the heat, but this year felt exceptionally scorching, don't you think? It was like stepping into an oven every time I went outside. Speaking of which, I've learned from experience that AC maintenance is absolutely crucial, especially in this kind of weather...
  2. ZoeSanderson

Movie of the Day: O'Neill O'zone

Indeed it is a good movie and I liked it a lot. In general, I was not a big fan of such movies, but after I started being in a relationship, I started to love the things that make my boyfriend happy. It's so cute that after work we always hug in bed together, have some food and watch a series or...
  3. ZoeSanderson

A fascinating interview from a different time.

Wow, indeed it is a very cool interview. I found many common interview questions from here and it really helped me a lot to feel ready for the interview I had to go through. At first, the simple idea of an interview scared me enormously but after analyzing the questions there, I understood that...
  4. ZoeSanderson

Dealing with unwanted gifts/bribes

Why unwanted? I am personally always happy about this, especially since I found out how to get free gift cards and I do this quite often, making such gifts to those close to me because it is really something ingenious and very useful. I found out about this by chance on the internet, seeing that...
  5. ZoeSanderson

Unlicensed underground indoor yoga

This is so awesome. I am also a big fan of yoga and have been practicing it for a year now. I started out of a simple interest because my friend also did yoga and she told me that she feels very good like that and she recommended me to try. I didn't listen and simply forgot about this idea until...
  6. ZoeSanderson

Depression

I really have depression by watching it, but I must admit that in general I have all the time depression and I am not proud of this. I know that you don't care but I have to say it and to feel more ok. I don't understand why I can't be like others and don't have any bad days and depression all...
  7. ZoeSanderson

Weight loss is harder than rocket science.

Indeed it is very hard to lose weight but I still hope to succeed. In general, since I was a child I had problems with extra pounds and I always felt that people judged me for this. For this reason, I started thinking that I have to make a radical change in my life and I decided to start...
  8. ZoeSanderson

Black Lives Matter

I also support the idea of black lives matter because I do not think it is fair to judge someone by nationality or skin color or any other criteria. In general, I am a pacifist and I believe that all people must live in harmony and peace. To support my idea, I have long since started to buy...
  9. ZoeSanderson

What's a good job that robots aren't likely to replace?

Old thread but anyway my job is being a respiratory therapist and I don't think robots can replace this profession although it depends on the case anyway. Anyway, in my opinion, the work done by man is better and more qualitative than that of a robot. By the way, if anyone is interested in...
  10. ZoeSanderson

Mammoth/June area camping recs?

It is a good option because I was there and I was amazed by the beauty of nature. I remember being with friends and family and spending an unforgettable time. Because we all have work, we didn't have much time to spend together, and that camping united us in a beautiful way. I remember I...
  11. ZoeSanderson

A couple Instagram posts from yesterday

Very good page on IG, but why you have so few likes? You must do something about it. An Instagram account can be ranked in different ways. Foremost is a daily activity and posting new content. If you will take a pause at least for one week, then your figures will go down. As much, you spend...