Search results

1. 9

Can i start a vegetable and herb garden thread?

Zucch's coming on strong this year.
  2. 9

Covid Skepticism

yeah, definitely, nothing to see here, just move along and keep grazing, that's always best.
  3. 9

Time Machine

Fuerteventura..... the entire island.... all of it. would have kept it undeveloped 90%, as a nature reserve and migratory bird stopping point, only allowing unpaved dirt tracks maximum. the other 10% agriculture, fishing, solar, marine and wind energy farm to power it all (100% self...
  4. 9

Been a long spell, but here I am, back again....

OTF? OMG!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: fuck, at least he missed out on all the coronafun going around lately. hell, kenny gone. fuckshitpissgoddamenditall!!!!
  5. 9

Indolation

So happy for you P and Em is RIPPING! nice speed turns! I envy her, and you, in a healthy way. Enjoy it while it lasts. Been following along on the Instagram. Loving Puppy and Scrappy too! ;O)
  6. 9

Indolation

Fuerteventura opens up in June!
  7. 9

*** Official What Strain R U Puffin??? Thread ***

wow, people still smoke flower? that's so 2016! ROSIN BABY! this year i grew lots of Jack Herrer and Jack Flash No. 5, both from sensi seeds in Holland. they grew into 9-12 foot trees, so needless to say, I AM STOCKED ABOUT BEING STOCKED!!!!
  8. 9

So I saw someone on one of these today and my question is...

ooops, almost forgot, been off here for too long, now i remember, erBB rile no. 1: make sure to pay attention to and criticize everything that anyone else is wearing/riding. how newbie of me! hahahahahahhahaha
  9. 9

So I saw someone on one of these today and my question is...

they work great, especially when at the end of a covid lock down they start letting people out free, but oyu are not allowed to use a motorized vehicle to get to the beach. Wish I had one.... most definitely aquiring, or making my cannondale into one, after this whole mess lifts. With that rig...
  10. 9

Been a long spell, but here I am, back again....

Didn't leave, I got left. Somehow we Euros are now allowed back at this peak? Paddling out in a few after 70+ days of lock down. Luckily my place is on the west coast and I've been able to sneak away on occasion for an under the radar session. Howzit? Who's still around? Whirled Peas, now...