Search results

1. encladd

Anybody going from Encinitas to Carlsbad?

I forgot my lunch at home. You can have half the sandwich.
  2. encladd

Lost Sub Driver 2.0 Lightspeed & Sharp Eye Inferno 72 poly

Lost Sub Driver 2.0 Lightspeed - 5'10" x 19.25" x 2.35" 28.25L - One small ding out of the water, see pic - $400 Sharp Eye Inferno 72 - 5'9 x 19.25" x 2.5" 27.9L - small pressures - $400 Good boards in great condition. Pickup in Leucadia.
  3. encladd

RNF '96 - DONE??

4. encladd

Channel Islands Rook 15 - $600

5’10” x 18 5/8 x 2 1/4 25.5L Another board I'm too big to ride now. A shame, really. This board goes. Light pressure dings. One bigger pressure ding on the deck near the nose. All cosmetic. Ridden around a dozen times.
  5. encladd

Chemistry R2 - $550

5’10 1/2” x 18 5/8” x 2 1/4” 25.5L swallow tail I am too fat now. Ordered with S-glass for extra durability. One of the better glass jobs I've seen. Surfed less than 10 times. Great daily driver. No dings. Sad to see her go.
  6. encladd

OG Lost… Rocket - $275 OBO

5”6 x 19” x 2.13 25.5L Got injured, gained weight, started lifting, yada yada... bought off some dude in PB and only rode it once. Board is a bit yellowed with light pressure dings. Only real ding was small and fixed behind the fin. Available for pickup in NCSD.
  7. encladd

Kauai rental cars?

Won the lottery when wife inherited a spot in Kuhio. I know.... I know... needless to say I'm trying to go as often as possible. Flights are cheap but I'm looking at 2 grand just for a week of a rental car each time I'm out there. At that price I'd rather spend a few more grand and just buy...
  8. encladd

Central OB Paddle Out 11 am Surfline cam

Just watched an OB warrior on one of the central OB cams try to paddle out for literally 45 mins, taking approximately 100 waves on the head in the process only to have his leash snapped by a 10+ footer right when I thought he made it. I was cheering one minute and crying the next. It had it...