Search results

1. W

XTR glassing question

what did you end up going with - i am considering getting an xtr made as well. i am 195lbs as well! looking to get a custom G skate made as the one off the rack I got is getting beat to hell -CI glassing is terrible!
  2. W

Akila Aipa's/Slater Designs' Twin release

this reminds me of a joke --- why did the guy wear a suit to his vasectomy? he figured if we wanted to be impoetent - he outta look impoetent. ok bye.
  3. W

XTR

hey all - just wanted to give an update. i picked up my custom pyzel phantom today from XTR. i looked over the board for about 10 minutes while picking it up. shey left the room and i went over everything frm the rails to the contours. and to be honest - the board looks good. no sand throughs...
  4. W

XTR

now my turn lol : how do you make sure the fin boxes are correct? is eyeing them ok - like just making sure the angles look good? equally spaced?
  5. W

XTR

did some digging on the web. i would assume to look at the board and make sure you dont see the fiberglass weave as shown in the pic attached. i could be wrong?
  6. W

XTR

hey all - been reading some of the comments here in regards to QC. my board wont be done until maybe 2 weeks from now. i am going to pick it up down in oceanside. what things should i be looking closely for in terms of qc? i mean i know i can look at board tip to tail, foil, and feel the...
  7. W

XTR

yeah definitley gonna consider getting color now. care to share the pic of the olive green ghost? i am thinking of a ghostly teal/greenish color fade with black rails -- goes with the phantom asthetic.
  8. W

XTR

oof-- how long have you had that board to get that yellow? when was that board made? i assume the bottom is whiter than the top side. yeah def thinking of getting some color now.
  9. W

XTR

how yellow do they get? figure i could just spray it later down the road or wrap it lol.. may consider giving them a ring on monday to do a spray job.
  10. W

XTR

just an update for those who answered my questions earlier -- ended up ordering an Pyzel phantom Xl with XTR. talked with shay ( sorry if i mispelled his name wrong) who was cool on the phone and answered all of my questions thoroughly. ended up going parralel carbon #3 as i am a big boy at...
  11. W

XTR

thanks for your input! i will update you all on which direction i go!
  12. W

XTR

thanks for your input! i will update you all on which direction i go
  13. W

XTR

thanks for your input!
  14. W

XTR

hello all - been reading through most of the pages here and figured i would ask some questions since this seems to be the most appropriate forum. most PU and eps boards i have ridden seem to dent in sooner rather than later as i am roughly 5'10.5'' and 205 ish lbs. i dont think i am heavy...