Search results

1. D

fat women in tight fitting clothes

yes but banging chicks like that have it’s drawbacks…such as… she obviously learned to like that before she met you, are you ok with that? when you kiss her, do you like the taste of the other dudes penis?
  2. D

Famous Threesomes

Medeski Martin and Wood
  3. D

How Do We Know We’re Not Living In the Matrix???

Nothing can’t produce something and something can’t come from nothing
  4. D

Famous Threesomes

Heywood JaBlowme, Phil McCrackin, and Ben Dover
  5. D

Slater having another kid

Fray Leash-String Slater
  6. D

Car Insurance Went Up Again

i had USAA for 35years and they wanted $800/month for my 7year old 25k truck and my 16year old daughters 6year old 18k car. Went to progressive and it’s less than half price! Hated leaving USAA but I can always go back but why would I when I’m saving $450/month for the same coverage??
  7. D

Monica Lewinsky

Holy crap! He completely comprised his position as the the most powerful leader in the free world. Yes it was consensual, yes they’re adults but the amount of potential blackmail and cover up that he subjected himself too was incredibly stupid and wrong on so many levels. If she was an operative...
  8. D

Wetsuits with a lower leg zipper

Has any company RnD tried to make an all in one wetsuit with the booties already attached to the legs like kids footie PJ’s? I was so bummed as a kid to outgrow those in the 70’s…Could there also be an outward only drain flow in the heel that could be developed too to keep the water from filling...
  9. D

Ever get WAY too much speed?

Yes, Been riding Roberts Twonzer fins for 2 years and sometimes generate way to much speed as a result. Here's a sequence of my board's back 1/3rd of my inside rail holding on while my outside rail fins barley touch the wave. Felt like I was floating on air with my toes gripping the wax just to...
  10. D

What is the best smell ever?

Freshly cut cedar wood. My kids baby skin eucalyptus outside my Aunts La Jolla home my dad’s cigar smoke but not anyone’s else jerk chicken on the grill
  11. D

2020 can fck off!

congrats! No pic of the leash string errrrrr umbilical chord?
  12. D

At what point is it ok to pee in your wetsuit

Doesn’t your bladder soak up body heat to warm the urine before you pee so wouldn’t it be important to rid the pee in order for the bladder to focus on other things and not steal your body heat?? Also, its best to pee on the beach while stretching and do some judo chop kicks to your unexpected...
  13. D

Daylight Savings Time is BS!

Waves with good winds are rarely good in these parts past 11am so the afternoon after work session is never any good but maybe an excuse to rinse the work grime off. I’d hate to have the sun come up after 8am just so some suckers could surf afternoon onshore sea breeze conditions.
  14. D

***The Official Pet Peeve Thread***

My biggest pet peeve is When there’s an obvious red light ahead that’s not going to change to green anytime soon and the people who speed past me angrily flipping me off only to have me pass by them while I time the light perfectly without touching my brakes and then I proceed to make it my goal...
  15. D

Any Yankees Fans Here?

The reason I like playoff baseball only is because Baseball might be the truest/most fair sport around….there’s no clock, or wish we could get one last possession but can’t get the ball back before time expires complaint…each team is given the same exact amount of outs or opportunities…27...
  16. D

9/11 Is Fun

No, but the optics look amazing!
  17. D

9/11 Is Fun

It’s also most fun when we release 6Billion to terrorsit Iran in an exchange for some loser prisoners on 9/11…but but but, I thought we didn’t engage with terrorist regimes but alas it was their frozen money after all….smh
  18. D

How much sh!t do you put up with to avoid being the asshole of the neighborhood?

Cbag neighbor who I WAS friendly with put up an illegal 11ft fence without getting a permit and sent code enforcement officials over to cite the neighbors behind her for his ladder leaning up against his shed and she could see the last 3 feet of it from her side. The code enforcer cited her for...
  19. D

Try That In A Small Town

Imagine Dragon deez nuts across yer face!