Search results

1. Duffy LaCoronilla

Show me your legs.

I’ll show you mine…
  2. Duffy LaCoronilla

Santa Barbara…Neo-Nazi Stronghold!

3. Duffy LaCoronilla

Making s’mores in NYC…

https://tvline.com/news/donald-trump-trial-video-man-lights-on-fire-live-cnn-1235202846/
  4. Duffy LaCoronilla

Squash tail thruster with twin plus trailer…

Who‘s done it? What boards? What fins? The good, the bad and the ugly?
  5. Duffy LaCoronilla

Fins question - Quads - Foils….

You have two quad sets that were identical templates and materials… 1. Front fins flat inside foil and 80/20 rears. 2. Front fins V2 (inside foil) and 50/50 rears. Would they essentially perform the same? Just for the sake of the discussion we’re all pro-level surfers and can detect minor...
  6. Duffy LaCoronilla

A first for federal hate crime convictions…

…a black man killing another black man. which is the most common type of murder - by race - in the US…...
  7. Duffy LaCoronilla

SOLD: 14 foot Bark Prone Paddle board.

“Pro Elite” model. IMHO the best SurfTech build made for these boards. Best balance of lightweight and durability. Comes with bottle holder, fin and cover. Board is used but water tight. It’s one of these (I’ll take a photo of my actual board when the rain stops)… $1250. Can deliver in...
  8. Duffy LaCoronilla

The ultimate Duffy fin give away….

Here’s the deal. I have a bunch of fins that I don’t use and probably never will. Some are in excellent, basically new condition. Almost all of them are Futures based. Almost all. I will be giving these fins sets away FOR FREE. What do you have to do to get a free set? Well, I’m glad you...
  9. Duffy LaCoronilla

Surfboard volume = your weight / 6

Works for me…. https://youtube.com/shorts/AZNSgwKhF-Q?si=pDk7aZxz3maYlced
  10. Duffy LaCoronilla

The Politics Forum is dead.

That is all.
  11. Duffy LaCoronilla

Taking driftwood from the beach…

What are your thoughts on this practice? Was checking my local this morning and a lady was loading up the back the back of a pickup truck with driftwood. I know of a few local artists use it to make stuff for sale and I’ve seen many homes that use it for decorative landscaping. Doesn’t really...
  12. Duffy LaCoronilla

Glass on vs Futures - unscientific experiment….

Hose water flow on fins. Glass on vs Futures. Both boards are AO twins with True Ames TA fins. Top glass - bottom Futures
  13. Duffy LaCoronilla

Larry Bertleman was way ahead of his time….

He even GoProed before GoPro…..
  14. Duffy LaCoronilla

Campbell Bros Alpha Omega twin 6’0 x 20 1/2 x 2 5/8

ERBB special - $650. Pick up in SB. I’ll be in SD on 1/7 and 1/8 and can drop off. Glassed strong, gloss coat. Glass-on fins. No dings. Basically new condition.
  15. Duffy LaCoronilla

War war war!

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/25/politics/us-strikes-iraq-kataib-hezbollah/index.html
  16. Duffy LaCoronilla

Anyone ever bring a Dark Arts build to the tropics or Central America?

:shrug: Any issues? Obviously keep it bagged but sh!t gets hot even while in the water.
  17. Duffy LaCoronilla

Wake Up…

Brass Against….
  18. Duffy LaCoronilla

What happens to you after you get offended?

Nothing! So sit down, shut up and move on, ya fuckking pussies.