Search results

1. redrider

El Salvador

Agreed, Juan made the trip for us. Got us into uncrowded waves the whole trip - we spent 4 days at Las Flores then 5 days in La Libertad. Good times!
  2. redrider

5’7 Album Fascination- regular foot

Damn, she is sexy! GLWTS!
  3. redrider

Fresno is moving sale...

Say it ain't so Fresno!
  4. redrider

Asym

I had mine made with Twinzer on the toe and quad on the heel side and damn I'm in love with this board..
  5. redrider

WTB. twinzer canards

I had him make a glass canard set for my last board - beautiful!
  6. redrider

Who else has convinced themselves they need a new board during this Covid-19 downtime?

Yeah, its definitely my crowd control board lol but the rails are 70/30 so they are still sensitive. Lol at mundus the traitor hehe
  7. redrider

Who else has convinced themselves they need a new board during this Covid-19 downtime?

Finally picked them up and got one wet today. the Twin is ridiculously easy to ride - I easily doubled my wave count today at a notoriously crowded spot (RJs). Here they are:
  8. redrider

And #2 is my midlength Twin Both boards will have twinzer plugs in them...
  9. redrider

I made a 2 board order - in 80s colors This is the 1st...
  10. redrider

Bunch of FCS fins in SD

CL post expired
  11. redrider

What Boards You Got On Order?

See these pics of a couple of my older ones
  12. redrider

KJA is the shaper
  13. redrider

Hydroflex is actually owned by a different shaper now. He is out of HB, but Hydroflex is still in Oceanside, if I'm not mistaken.
  14. redrider

Finally pulling the trigger on a longer board - I'm not getting any younger and paddling a 5'-5" board around when there is a ton of water moving just doesn't sound like fun anymore lol. Getting a midlength twin (ala Torren Martin) with channels. Also having an Asym fish (my first asym) made...
  15. redrider

5'9 Ryan Burch Asym (regular footer)

Damn, that's beautiful! Ahhhh somebody buy this quick so I don't!
  16. redrider

Stamps Spearfish $200

Damn, that's a great deal. A bit big for me but someone will love this board!
  17. redrider

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

He was asking about my Flare that is for sale, I think.
  18. redrider

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

5-7 and like 27 Litres If I'm not mistaken.