Search results

1. parkiteric

Sports Cards

Sorta off topic... Does anyone here collect or own sports cards? Im looking to cash people out. Mainly, vintage baseball prior to the 90s, Jordan, Lebum, Kobe, vintage football/NBA, Tiger Woods. Thanks
  2. parkiteric

Who is this?

What a clown. It was posted in the Trestles lot today.
  3. parkiteric

FCS II AND FUTURES FIN SALE

Hi I am selling a plethora of fins brand new or lightly used. All prices include shipping within the 48 states. Some of the fin pouches might look used, but the fins themselves are brand new unless noted. If there are serious dings on them, I will advise. Some might have light scratches on them...
  4. parkiteric

Lovelace 7'6" VBowls and Firewire Seaside & Beyond 7'4"

Im selling these boards. Pics coming up soon.
  5. parkiteric

FCD Huevo Ranchero Fin Recs

After years of hunting, I finally picked up a 7'4" HR in Santa Cruz of all places. Had a lot of fun with it a first point, PPoint. The board came with an 8" California classic fin. @waxurDyl and other HR owners, what fin set up are you using. Thinking of a 6 inch center fin with some side bites...
  6. parkiteric

Cabo 9-11 through 15th

Im going to Cabo for my birthday weekend with the wifey. Renting a car and staying Costa Azul timeshare resort. Im looking forward to this swell and surfing at Shipwrecks, Zippers, La Fortuna, Nine Palms. Please no urchins lol Anyone have any recommendations/tips for car insurance, medical...
  7. parkiteric

Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico in December

Im going with the wifey and her family in December. Any recommendations for waves/tips/tricks? Thank you
  8. parkiteric

Kauai Next Week

Im going to Princeville next Sunday for the first time. Trying to decide whether to bring boards or just rent one. Any recommendation on where to rent? Please PM details. Thanks