Search results

1. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

The guy who set himself on fire outside Trump's trial was a poster here...

Propaghandi has blossomed into a very cool hardcore and message forward band. I respect what they are doing a lot. Bad Religion-level lyrics. Not everyone's cup of tea, but to each their own. This song is about the monk who self-immolated. It's good.
  2. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

The guy who set himself on fire outside Trump's trial was a poster here...

This guy was no Quang Duc. He had a 56 EP podcast about Laura Dern. Mental illness is no joke.
  3. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

Chris Ward aka "Psycho Ward"

That was a fun era in that neighborhood. I didn't live there, but a bunch of high school friends did. It was awesome getting to go through the gate at the beach. Some memorable bonfires there, and some closeout tubes. Some buddies called it TOADS (Take Off And Die). Hahaha.
  4. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

jett schilling? San clemente surfers carrry purses

I spent a lot of time in places with no good internet connection (not prison). Ive always kept tabs on y'all when I could. Now I'm a lurker with good WiFi and sometimes get the urge to post. I grew up on this board from the age of 15. That's wild. I've never met a single one of you in real...
  5. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

I need a side boob

Rick Caine/Matt Adler's wife. He def a boobie man.
  6. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

jett schilling? San clemente surfers carrry purses

Hahaha. I was waiting for this. The content I crave.
  7. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

Mountain Lion Attack

They used to sell these, since cyclists at the turn of the century got attacked by random dogs so often. Probably not going play so well these days. I love dogs, but dog bites can get bad really fast. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velo-dog Velo Dog would also be a pretty sick forums handle. Lol.
  8. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

Mountain Lion Attack

She was thinking she was helping, but yeah, that sucks. Good healing.
  9. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

Mountain Lion Attack

Signage is now ubiquitous. It's a ton of COYA, and yeah, who do you sue if a great white severs your femoral artery? I'm glad the signage is there at trailheads. That being said, there are a lot of people I've met on thru hike trails that are woefully under prepared for lack of water and lack...
  10. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

Mountain Lion Attack

Update: I totally forgot her family sued the CA State Parks. I guess they got 2 million for the lack of posted warning signs. :rolleyes:
  11. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

Mountain Lion Attack

Probably a smart move. A girl I went to high school with got mauled at Caspers but survived. Her mom was berry picking, and set her down just behind her (she was probably 3 or 4?). The cat snuck up and grabbed her without a sound. Mom heard the rustling and somehow got it to let go. Her skull...
  12. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

Band Names

And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Al Soldano's Laughter.
  13. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

Band Names

A buddy of mine still has one of those (well used) OG JFA decks hanging on his wall. I'll try to get a pic.
  14. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

What is the best smell ever?

A sniff of AVgas off your pinky. Fresh clean sheets after 48 hrs traveling. The bakery down the street at 6 am. Really good coffee brewing on a Saturday and you aint got sh!t to do. Petrichor, especially when it's been balls hot, and a thunderstorm rolls in. Bonus if you're in the mountains.
  15. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

Band Names

Pave Darmenter and the Pismo Closeout Boys.
  16. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

rats

I used to run a wine shop out of an 1890's Victorian house. Mad rats appeared after we renovated the space. We chicken wired every gap, and hole. They still found their way in. Started to smell like rat **** in the upstairs. Called in a pro who went under the house and found an old sh!t pipe...
  17. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

**** Official wozzle Rottnest Island event thread ****

Was cracking up at that as well.
  18. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

**** Official wozzle Rottnest Island event thread ****

Prof Lenny laying it down, and telling the WSL circus that they're not welcome back. Joe Turpel doesn't even respond. LOL.
  19. SpookyHauntedTwinzer

1/3 of Texas is without power right now...

Snow coming down pretty steady in Austin again. Lol. Do you ever wonder if threads like these are substitutes for the pedantic arguments we have in our heads but don't share with our significant others?