Search results

1. sh3

Tomo Ob1 - SOLD

Check the CL ad. https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/spo/d/santa-barbara-tomo-ob1-30-liters/7726863891.html As always, erBB discount is $50 off. PM me here or send me an email via Craigslist and tell me you came from the erBB. This board is in perfect condition, it does work, and is...
  2. sh3

Channel Islands 6-Channel Pod Mod & 6-Channel Pod Mod Step-Up - OFF THE MARKET

1. CI Pod Mod Mini-Quiver: 5'8" & 6'1" -OFF THE MARKET- Keeping the Varial boards. 2. CI Peregrine: 6'0" -SOLD- 3. ProLite 6'10" Double Bag -SOLD- 4. CI Mid: 6'10" - SOLD- If you contact me via the Craigslist link and say you came from the erBB, all prices are $50 off. Lemme know...
  3. sh3

6'8" Trasher Torq "Mod-Fun"

Anyone interested in a silly fun board for your kid or loved one? This is the perfect board for trashing and traveling. This is like a log to most 10 year olds. It's a Torq "Mod-Fun" board. Not the highest performing arrow in your quiver, but it was a good one for the wifey as she...
  4. sh3

Tomo Surboards - SOLD ALL

Check out the CL ad linked here. It does include more pictures. Selling the OB1. Craigslist link for the OB1: CLICK FOR OB1 [5'9" x 19" x 2-1/2". 30.5 liters] Gotta purge the garage. *Standard erBB discount will be honored*
  5. sh3

Mouse at the Wires in My Car Engine

Not code. It happened. Twice now. I had never heard of this until a month ago, and now I'm dealing with an expensive AF repair on a vehicle with under 20k miles. WTF I've now bought (too little too late) one of those under the hood ultrasonic noise makers with strobe lights, but does anyone...
  6. sh3

Shark Week 2023 (July 23-July 29, 2023)

7. sh3

Best Surfing Photos - The Ones that Take You Back

Photo by Ron Stoner.
  8. sh3

Surfboards that Made Us - A Thread of Pictures

K. Slater's glass slipper
  9. sh3

Carves - A thread of pictures

T.Knox
  10. sh3

Ad Deleted.

[Deleted - my wife talked me off the ledge.]
  11. sh3

Board Bags - Single and Double [UPDATE: ALL SOLD]

UPDATE: THESE ITEMS HAVE SOLD. Two single bags & two double travel bags. -prices below Double Bags (pic below) 1. 7'6" almost new DaKine bag. Has had two trips and is in excellent condition. $150 2. Allegedly 6'7" super used and abused and loved and cared for DaKine bag. It really...
  12. sh3

Kracka Scorpion Stock Paddleboard

https://santabarbara.craigslist.org/spo/d/santa-barbara-kracka-skorpion-prone/7613800963.html This one is a racing machine. BTW: Say you're from the erBB for $200 off.
  13. sh3

Mollusk Surf Shop

Not my cup of tea. Does it suck? Is it cool? What's the consensus? Not asking for a friend.
  14. sh3

SOLD - BARK Stock CT Paddleboard

This board has sold. Custom Stock (12') BARK Paddleboard. The 'CT' board from Joe Bark, the board from which the Commander was cast. 12' long & 19-3/4" wide, with my favorite chopped tail block to maintain glide and capitalize on speed. Board will work incredibly well for someone between 145...
  15. sh3

Mollusk Gift Certificate: GONE

Have $325.92 in Mollusk gift certificates. Will sell, with mailing them to you, for $275. That's $50.92 free. Lemme know.
  16. sh3

SOLD: Tomo 5'7" Pysko in Sharp Cheddar Yellowed XTR

5'7" x 19-1/2" x 2-1/2" (30.8 liters) Tomo Psyko in XTR Could not be more yellowed over time. It's got the patina of Boar's Head Sharp Cheddar, but still surfs great (of course). Had a dinged nose - professionally repaired (see photo - it is hard to see since it was done so well). SOLD...
  17. sh3

Machado Custom 7'0" Fish - SOLD

Rob Machado shaped 7'0" Long Fish: 7'0" x 21-1/2"x 2-1/2" Beautiful board with a bomb-proof glass job. The Airline even tried to mangle it and couldn't. Just left it with a mark in the gloss coat (see pic) over its iridescent navy-blue rails. Yes, I did say iridescent. Glass is solid and...
  18. sh3

September of 2022: What's your favorite board right now?

I'm a massive Tomo enthusiast as most know, but lately I've been loving this custom PodMod from CI. 5'8" x 19" x 2-3/8". 30.2 liters. A bit less tail rocker than a Wizard Sleeve board of the same size/dimensions... but equal volume. Squash tail, deep six channel, Varial board finished by...
  19. sh3

Got them - Thank you erBB: Griffin Thruster and/or Quad Set (got it)

Edit: The erBB rules. Thank you guys. Got a set. Ignore now: Please PM me. Had a convertible 5 fin set I miss madly.
  20. sh3

Tomo V4 - SOLD

5'8" x 19" x 2-3/8" V4 squash tail custom from Daniel. Gray with black accents. Five fin boxes, so use as a thruster or quad. Ordered it a hair to small for my older body. #foreheadslap Local pick up in Santa Barbara or within 30 minutes of here. -ShShSh