Search results

1. S

what board would you immediately buy again if it broke today?

Yes but i can get the new version from Sharpeye. i will say the dark arts construction is amazing.
  2. S

Channel Islands ECT weight

I have one on order should be done in a month from now.
  3. S

Sharpeye Surfboards

AM Large
  4. S

KOOK OF THE DECADE Local South Florida surfer dumping barrels of garbage in the ocean

One of the kunts on the boat lives 2 streets north of me. This all happened at a event called Boca Bash. Its a pretty big boat party every year.
  5. S

what board would you immediately buy again if it broke today?

dark arts inferno 72 and CI 2.Pro
  6. S

Famous Threesomes

Me , your mom and her friend.
  7. S

Diddy

Diddler got busted!
  8. S

I need a side boob

I don't jerk off to chicks with dicks. But hey good for you. You are very inclusive so you should get maximum DEI points.
  9. S

I need a side boob

True story
  10. S

How Not to Park Your Boat

That was all staged.
  11. S

You’re invited over for Thanksgiving but one of the hosts has COVID…

It wouldn't have mattered if his sister was vaccinated as the vaccine does not prevent covid or prevent transmission. Also the Dr's should have had better info on how to treat him effectively with better protocols. Also the man in question could have 3 or more comorbidities.
  12. S

Rip Curl - DONE!

Its simple the majority don't want any trans man around any girls especially if they are younger than 18. These guys get celebrated when all they did was come out and somehow we are supposed to be impressed and worship them for being so brave. Corporations think that they need to get the DEI and...
  13. S

Buckled board?

It's done. Never going to be the same.
  14. S

What is the best smell ever?

Dorks everybody knows the best smell ever is your own farts! Get a grip kooks!
  15. S

Logic has eluded Zeke

Zeke did exactly what he wanted. He created controversy and thus clicks which makes money. This sh!t is Gay and people are falling for it!
  16. S

CI Neck Beard 3

I have one. Definitely a great board! Have ridden it from knee high to over head waves and it goes good. Just like any board its the surfer that can make or break the way it goes. I say get it and give it a go.
  17. S

Leash recommendations

Dakine makes a terrible leash. Broke 2 in mexico in chest high waves. They were brand new leashes as well. Simply trash.
  18. S

You’re invited over for Thanksgiving but one of the hosts has COVID…

But the vaccine is safe and effective. Stops transmission as well . OOPs that was a lie. Better stay home and be scared.
  19. S

Sharpeye Surfboards

Now Sharpie has their own carbon layup.
  20. S

Bethany Hamilton -- done!

Damn your a dick!