Search results

1. SMG

Inguinal hernia surgery.

I had surgery yesterday. Laparoscopy for left groin and two midline pops, ended up in there for 5 hours. They needed to make 6 ports as the procedure was a little more challenging due to my lean body mass. It's pretty painful and only position of comfort is on my back. I needed a hydrocodone...
  2. SMG

Inguinal hernia surgery.

I had right side open repair in 2017. I currently have a left side inguinal, umbilical, and epigastric that my doc is going to repair all at the same time laparoscopically. Only condition is I have to get a colonoscopy first, I'm 52 and no prior screening. I'm trying to plan a strike mission...
  3. SMG

El Salvador in late June

Thread hijack... We went in 2019 to el Zonte and enjoyed the area enough to go back next month for my birthday. I arrive one day prior to my crew. Looking for airport shuttle and hotel recs for 1 night in Tunco. Any first hand reccommendations? Saludos!
  4. SMG

Costa Rica resorts within walking distance of waves that are fun on a HPSB

We've stayed in an a few different Air BnB's near La Negra. The north end of town is closest to the best waves on the beach and there's great food close by. Been going to Guiones/Nosara for several years with the family. We all love it. Planning to go back in November.
  5. SMG

Chiropractor

There's a great surf chiropractor in Encinitas Keith Warde Sports Chiro