Surfers from West Oz + San Diego missing in Mexico...

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Fucking scum of the earth sub human trash. Should be lined up and shot.
Hey, it happens a lot more often here than you hear about and you hear about it all the time. My preference would be public chainsawing to death.

If meth wasn’t a thing up north it wouldn’t be a thing here. The good news is fentanyl is drug of choice now and the fenters are too fkd up to move out of their own way.

Reactions: sizzld1 and Chocki

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Hey, it happens a lot more often here than you hear about and you hear about it all the time. My preference would be public chainsawing to death.

If meth wasn’t a thing up north it wouldn’t be a thing here. The good news is fentanyl is drug of choice now and the fenters are too fkd up to move out of their own way.
does fenty have more effect on other people than meth?

i hear with fenty, you can barely be in same room with it and get sick and die. No idea if meth is same way?

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth

i hear with fenty, you can barely be in same room with it and get sick and die. No idea if meth is same way?
fent is wicked strong synthetic heroin and you don’t even want to handle it. Turns you into a zoned out stumbling zombie

Fumes from cooking meth will fuck you up. Hear what really fucks you up from a hardcore habit is the lack of sleep more than anything

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016

Meth AMPHETAMINE. Upper. Snort it or smoke it. You can ingest it or inject it too, but why bother. Gets you hyperactive, keeps you up and euphoric. Manic when it's too much, bad stuff, or you're up too long. Along with immediate effects, you are sleep deprived. Poor man's coke. Coming down, you want more. Turns you the fuck up.

Fentanyl is an opioid analgesic. Snort it, smoke it, inject it, swallow it in pressed pills. Lots of clinical application for surgery. You feel great, numb, euphoric until you're unconscious. it's super heroin, mega morphine, Uber Oxy. The problem is that it's cheap as fuck and massively powerful, so an incredibly small amount can do damage. Knocks you the fuck out. Coming down you get ill.

Fent addicts are not doing much in the way of criminal activity when they are high.

The potency is why its so fucking dangerous. It doesn't take much to take one out. Dumb ass supply line cross contamination is how you get high school kids ordering pressed pills online thinking they are getting Molly. Fent gets cross contaminated or over concentrated and people die.

Last edited:

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente
So fucking sad and stupid. Hey Joshua 2415- my first trip out there was with you and Erin, Rich and Sandy Doosledong and my 14 or 15 year old son Marty and his friend Tom. Waves were pumping, 6'+, outside reef all the way through the Ledge. Remember that? '95 or so, better days...
Yeah Randy! We had a lot of great trips out there over the years! Last time I was down there was probably 10+ years now.

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I've camped on that bluff hundreds of times and seen so much sh!t get blown off the cliff from the offshores when people forget to stake or weight it down.:roflmao::foreheadslap:
Ha ha, same.

Worst was a soccer ball rolling toward the cliff and my friend's dog was running full speed trying get it. I think I can still hear his voice screaming Noooo! just before he stopped at the edge. That may or may not have been the same night I got drunk and passed out on the dog bed with him (I love dogs).

Damn, seeing those photos really hits home.

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente
Ha ha, same.

Worst was a soccer ball rolling toward the cliff and my friend's dog was running full speed trying get it. I think I can still hear his voice screaming Noooo! just before he stopped at the edge. That may or may not have been the same night I got drunk and passed out on the dog bed with him (I love dogs).

Damn, seeing those photos really hits home.
Do you (or anyone else here) know if Victor still owns all that land and lives out there? He helped me out with flat tires, dead battery or just extra firewood numerous times. I always tried to bring stuff down for him as well...great guy!

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site
Do you (or anyone else here) know if Victor still owns all that land and lives out there? He helped me out with flat tires, dead battery or just extra firewood numerous times. I always tried to bring stuff down for him as well...great guy!
Victor was murdered sometime around 2015 or so. He was a very cool old dude.

Once saw a whole tent blow off the cliff and right past us thru the line up. Two guys look at each other and yell FVCK that's our tent. They try to paddle after it but the wind was nuking and it was gone. Fortunate for them they had a spare car key because their clothes, sleeping bags, etc... was blown out to sea. I can only imaging the conversation at the border when they most certainly got waved into secondary.

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
I think I met Victor a couple of times early on.

One time I was surfing then an o sh!t feeling came over me as I realized I locked my keys in my truck. After walking from camp to camp trying to find a hangar or slim jim and a couple of the locals I was sol. I had to break a panel of my rear window of my truck. Glass everywhere, and btw you don't just replace the panel you replace the whole window. Surprisingly the border patrol said nothing.

Joshua2415

Tom Curren status
Jul 18, 2005
San Clemente
Victor was murdered sometime around 2015 or so. He was a very cool old dude.

Once saw a whole tent blow off the cliff and right past us thru the line up. Two guys look at each other and yell FVCK that's our tent. They try to paddle after it but the wind was nuking and it was gone. Fortunate for them they had a spare car key because their clothes, sleeping bags, etc... was blown out to sea. I can only imaging the conversation at the border when they most certainly got waved into secondary.
Fuck...who would want to kill Victor? That sucks. :cry:

I watched as someone's tent took flight off the cliff one time. Fortunately for him, it was pretty low tide and it landed on the beach. He had a air mattress, sleeping bag, guitar and some clothes inside...by some stroke of luck, it landed perfectly where the guitar was cushioned by the mattress and survived. Always park you truck parallel to the cliff and pitch your tent between your truck and the cliff to protect it from the offshores. :computer:

Reactions: npsp and john4surf

onetravels

Gerry Lopez status
Dec 20, 2003
encinitas
Used to surf there a lot it can get really good. Broke my ankle there in 96. Big swell air dropped of a backside floater on a set and landed with the lip. Everything exploded came up and my foot was completely backwards. Grabbed it and yanked it back in place. Just me and one buddy surfing but friends on the cliff. Got into the beach and friends and the local fisherman carried me up the cliff. Ended up with four plates in my ankle once I got it put back together. The ride home was not fun. Thankfully we were with a few EMT's who had a bunch of Vicodin so I didn't feel it to bad. Been back a few times since but I think my last trip was twenty years ago. Kind of funny place to steal tires. I remember that place eating tires. I popped two on one trip. Maybe the road is better now?