4/20

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I've certainly smoked a lot of weed since the late 1970s, but I'm down to about 2-3 times per year nowadays. This newfangled weed they sell in the legal stores in California makes me feel too funny inside. I kind of wish I still liked to smoke regularly; all of the varieties of legal intoxicants look fun.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
You are not alone, it’s a fairly common complaint in the age of legalization esp rec sales. IMO and I love to blaze, roasting a bone in public is totally not chill under the majority of circumstances. Totally inconsiderate.
Totally agree. last snowboard Trip some idiot kids were vaping in line for food inside. I sounded them. Kids everywhere and families wtf are you idiots doing?

my friend starts cracking up and tells them they just got told off by the Willie wonka of stoners. To be fair my pockets were full of vapes, edibles and pre rolls. I was also shrooming.

Be respectful fuckos don’t ruin it for us all

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Is there a mushroom strain?
Apparently there’s a loophole that allows some crystal healing dirty hippies to sell them for donations out of a local storefront. Checked out the menu online and they had a bunch of strains and some were definitely more for beginners than others. Joyful vs introspective vs intense etc. Ive thought about hitting them up and going for a spin but haven’t been stocked enough on the idea to go deal with said hippies yet

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Apparently there’s a loophole that allows some crystal healing dirty hippies to sell them for donations out of a local storefront. Checked out the menu online and they had a bunch of strains and some were definitely more for beginners than others. Joyful vs introspective vs intense etc. Ive thought about hitting them up and going for a spin but haven’t been stocked enough on the idea to go deal with said hippies yet
There is a delivery service in Ventura. They sell all kinds of crazy sh!t. Mints, gummies, chocolates. sh!t is strong too.IMG_1069.jpeg

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I've certainly smoked a lot of weed since the late 1970s, but I'm down to about 2-3 times per year nowadays. This newfangled weed they sell in the legal stores in California makes me feel too funny inside. I kind of wish I still liked to smoke regularly; all of the varieties of legal intoxicants look fun.
I can't handle the paranoia/hypersensitivity.

When I was younger I just pushed through it.

But I was drinking and snorting speed at the same time.

And working 14 hour shirts in a warehouse.

Ah, youth.