The guy who set himself on fire outside Trump's trial was a poster here...

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
“As I have said before, this is one name I am investing in for the future generations of my bloodline.”
That doesn't sound insane at all. Is that Kimberly Guilfoyle's brother? I punched "Stephen Guilfoyle family" into a search engine to see if he even had a bloodline, and her name came up. She's kind of the village bike for powerful men and about the same age as Stephen.

Readers will see the stock now breaking below the cup-with-handle-pattern created pivot that released the breakout this past February. The stock has already given up its 21-day EMA (exponential moving average) and 50-day SMA (simple moving average). Should the stock lose contact with that pivot, there is a very good chance that it moves to fill the gap created in early February. That would take the shares down to about $18 and test support at the 200-day SMA as it does.
Technical anal-ysts are never at a loss for terminology. What do we call this red line - the slope of despair?
1713624217556.png

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Am I the only one that immediately thought about Rage Against the Machine's album cover?

This act is called "Self-immolation"...

Reactions: waxfoot